or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I'm not going to quote your entire post because it's obnoxiously long. Can the A7 power a 4.7 or 5.5 screen? Of course. The A5 powered an iPad mini, ipad 2 and Retina 3 yet they made an A6 a year later The A6 powered the ipad 4 and yet they made an A7 a year later The A7 powers the iPad Air and mini retina- but this is the year they don't update? Where is the precedent for your claim? You're under the assumption that all that will change will be the screen size. ...
You're really going to mention an Apple TV 3 revision and an ipad 2 revision when an ipad 3 came out? You also realize that when there was the 2013 revision of the same ATV3 ,the A6 was already 6 months old.You also realize that your chart isn't even correct- right? It's simply mentioning when THAT chip was created, and what products eventually used that chip. Example- the A7 says "sept 2013" for both iPhone 5s and iPad mini. But the mini wasn't announced until late...
I agree completely.
Wow.... just.... wow.I'd love to hear what a "Product line" is and how it differs from their annual upgrade cycle.  So you think they are going to upgrade the iPhone and iPads this year but they will be "incremental" with the A7?  I'm dense? They have never upgraded their existing product line that compliments existing chip hardware.  Ever.  The closest they got was the iPad 3 which used a completely different GPU.   I'm dense? You realize in your little chart you posted...
I know which one Heisenberg would drive...
Thanks! What I prefer about Elements is that I can download actions from other sources and simply plug them in.  It doesn't look like I could do that with Automator
Apple upgrade cycles: 3GS- June 19, 2009A4- June 24, 2010A5- Oct 14, 2011A6- Sept 21, 2012A7- Sept 20, 2013 Why are you acting like they don't upgrade to a "new more efficient" chip every single year?  And no- they didn't just release the A7.  It's not like the A7 has only been out 2 months- it's been out over 9 months- and will be a year old (like every other processor)- when it gets updated. Of all the insane claims on this forum- you are the only one who doesn't think...
You're all over the place, that's for sure. Newflash- this isn't 2013.  The iPhone 4 is already phased out, and the 4S is already the lower end phone
That was a great read- can't believe Alvy had that stuff scanned in.  Curious what his $5m infusion did for his stake.  Simply a loan?