or Connect

Posts by Andysol

Since you have a hard time comprehending anything- let me express to you what a "bet" is and isn't.A bet is two parties agreeing to termsA bet is not one person saying "bet me, bet me" like a child- and the other person never betting.
I'm finally believing the 5.5" is a real thing. Really look forward to owning one- hoping it's released at the same time!
 I think it'll have similar features as what the other smart watches claim now.  But just like everything Apple does- it will be easier and do it better.  We're 7 years into iPhones and the others still can't get it right.  I'm not worried about them copying- it'll be more like "Ours already does all that"- but no one will buy the others.
If they announce and don't release it for 2 months- people will wait. If they announce and don't release it for 5 months- people will wait.   Apple can do whatever they want here.
 Unless you prefer not to support an unethical and despicable company who are blatant thieves.  Then Samsung is never the right choice. Now if you would've said "Microsoft" or "HTC", I'd agree.But let's teach the kids a lesson out there:Samsung is never the right choice.
They are so obsessed- it's pathetic!
Man, that phone is ridiculously thin.  Love it.   Also- until you hold something in your hand and see it in person- you really shouldnt judge the appearance too harshly.
In DFW they are all over the place.  Not sure where you live.  So I disagree completely. Where I do agree- is that I never see them being used.  And the reason you haven't ever seen them used?  Apple hasn't put one in the iPhone.  The day they do that, the day you'll see it used all the time. Then we'll hear the typical android call of "We could do that 4 years ago".  And our retort will be "ya- but no one did or cared".  Both of which will be true.
Can I take those versions with my iPad on my business trip next week? No? Then apples/oranges.I'm sure the price will drop after several months.
Psst- guess what was made and assembled in the US?That could also be a key reason.