or Connect

Posts by Andysol

lol
 Never does.  In 2016 people will be wondering what they did before it (like the iPad).  This isn't game-changing, yet.  But once developers developers developers get their hands on it, it'll be impressive. I really like it. Four clarifying comments that are still needed:1- No Battery Life claim2- No Waterproof/Water Resistant claim3- No Sizes mentioned- just big and small4- Confused on pricing.  Is smaller less/more than the larger?  Is the sport more or the same (as it...
post #128
They said it in the keynote.Good point!
Dude- I bought a 64gb before.  This is a price cut of $100.  It is a good deal!
That's the dumbest thing ive ever heard. So you were going to jump up to 32gb because you needed it- but now that it's 64gb- and the same price- you aren't?
Itll work with 5, 5C, and 5S- but it'll be the mobile only aspect (online payments)
It'll likely be a one-time authorization when you're setting up your watch.  Then- when it's within range, it'll work still. Essentially- theyd have to steal your fingers, your watch, and your phone.  If that happens- you have more to worry about than credit card fraud :)
For $349- it's worth it to me.  The next iteration will be better, of course.  But I'll use this day one.  Curious if the sport version will cost more?  (I wouldn't think so)
Damnit down again- im back on the original video.  F'ing a... Im just gonna follow a live feed. F this.