or Connect

Posts by Andysol

However, they'll be too late because people will wonder what value Office would bring them when they have a full iWork suite available to them for free.
If I had to type on the iPad for work with or without a keyboard, I'd shoot myself.  That's why I have an iMac.  I would suspect almost everyone doesn't type much on their iPad- and not because it's such a whip to type, but because you just don't do it. I do disagree the iPad naked defeats the entire purpose.  A Smart cover, or any thin cover is a necessity for me.  I use my iPad almost exclusively for occasional TV show watching or watching a movie on a plane or hotel...
I don't understand the trackpad. The keyboard- great. Trackpad- why?
That's what I was thinking.  Lion, I get.  There are a handful of products that cap out at 10.7- but why would anyone pay for ML when you can get Mavericks for free.  Moreover- Apple would want more people on Mavericks than Mountain Lion due to support aspects and the user experience.I'm all for selling and offering Lion- but I think they shouldn't have Mountain Lion available- because whats the advantage other than fragmentation? Side note: Please fix the webpage back...
Now you're learning...Ps- love the outfit you wore today.
Outside of touch id, AC, camera, ram, processor- not much. We'll have to wait until the iPhone 6 to see what technologies the iPad air 3 would hold.Could you see an A8, 8mp, touch id, AC, w/ 2gb ram and 32gb next year for $499- all running iOS 8? I could.
I agree with you and Rogi completely (what's new?)I said this in another thread: We went from an iPad 2 A5 --> iPad 3 A5 Retina --> iPad 4 A6 Retina --> iPad Air A7 Retina- all at $499So we're essentially jumping from an iPad 2 specs to a iPad Air specs- bypassing the iPad 3 and 4.  This is unprecedented- and $70 is a worthy upgrade from what we were getting last week at $329.
What you get it what you'll get.  Get what you'll need for however long you plan on having the system.  The good news is that Apple hardware holds its resale value tremendously, so you'll never take a huge bath either way.
You just named them all.  No surprises really.  :)The iPhone 6… now that's where the fun will be.
1.2MP for FaceTime- 5MP for back.The Mini also has the M7- not just the Air