or Connect

Posts by Andysol

He said /s (sarcasm)
Definitely the lowest stock I've seen in release day yet at 3rd party stores. Both Best buys only got 10 black for each carrier. One Walmart got none, the other got two black for sprint. Yes- two. And target- for both stores- the dumb 3rd party vendor hasn't even showed up to deliver product. On wait list, we'll see.    This is the first year I've seen that you're basically going to have to go to a carrier or Apple store if you want one on release day.  Side note- there...
Definitely the lowest stock I've seen in release day yet at 3rd party stores. Both Best buys only got 10 black for each carrier. One Walmart got none, the other got two black for sprint. Yes- two. And target- for both stores- the dumb 3rd party vendor hasn't even showed up to deliver product. On wait list, we'll see.
I'm a 30 year old man and my wife is 32. We both love it. Maybe the colors are something a crogety old man can't love. But you can go ahead and leave iOS. I hear windows 7has the very drab colors you'd love.
I agree with this for sure.
 Fixed   
So much for doubling down on secrecy!!!   Sorry- what's a thread without that though?
Or you have another time wasting outlet- like this forum.
Youth don't use Facebook. As soon as their parents started- they stopped. Twitter is headed that way- but still relevant. It's Instagram and vine mainly until their parents catch on to that. And snapchat of course. Oh, snapchat....
Deleted Pandora from all my iDevices... sorry- iTunes Radio for me.