or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I couldn't disagree more.So a slightly rounded back w/ no glass, camera and flash directly in the center and down half an inch- with an IR remote built into the power button, dual long speakers on the front of the phone and 2 non mechanical buttons instead of one mechanical one- all on 4.7" (or so) is the same? Interesting.Outside of being built out of aluminum, I see absolutely no resemblance. But who am I to disagree? You might be a mobile phone design expert.
No doubt.     If I were absolutely forced to have to use an Android phone, there is no way I'd pick this.  The HTC One is a beautiful phone- and I love the infrared sensor power button. Its really the first one to compete with the aesthetics of the iPhone IMO.  Too bad it runs a garbage OS.
That was some serious lag while he was typing "1212" in the phone application. And this is the flagship? lol...
Curious- what would you suggest to improve mobile payment or an alternative to NFC?  Currently- there are dozens of stores around me that support NFC.  None support Bluetooth, etc.  Useless is subjective- I don't believe because of all the stores around me that support it- and I would love to not bring my wallet in.  Insecure is also subjective depending on what you believe "Secure" to be.  Hey- Some people don't believe online banking is secure.   Again- not tearing down...
I almost always use macmall for the most part. Whatever is least expensive and is an authorized seller. Although I've bought used macs before and never knew where I bought it from, and they still honored any problems with Their warranty and I could also buy AppleCare to extend it.
You quoted and responded to his first point, but you didn't quote his 2nd point and or comment on it either.   He said:   In response to:   Curious as to what your response is to his 2nd point, or maybe an explanation of why you left that part of his post out and didn't quote it?
It's really not a larger phone. It's way thinner and lighter. Exact same width. And as far as height- they really cut down the size of the top and bottom "bezel", so it isn't much taller, really.
For those that buy their phones outright and not going through ATT, Sprint, or Verizon- I get not upgrading at times. But for those who are going through those providers already- you're only doing yourself a disservice not upgrading. You can sell a 2 year old iPhone for within $20 of a brand new subsudized iPhone. So every two years, get the latest and greatest. The only person wanting you to hold onto your old phone is the service provider. Take advantage of the subsidy,...
I know this is education only- but this is more than enough computer for the majority of desktop users.
All those responses and not one "I was completely wrong and got proven so". Even conveniently left out the quotes where you got taken to school.Oh well- fun to read nonetheless