or Connect

Posts by Andysol

It's obviously not that they didn't trust their products. This is a dumb statement. They didn't even take pre orders. They had some serious production line stuff- not sure if we'll ever know the details- but it absolutely wasn't from lack of demand. They could've sold double the iPhones today- easy- and they know it.
Both of my ATV3s updated without a hitch- although they did take abnormally long. Thank God. Sorry some of y'all are getting bricked- no way I would have upgraded if I had read the comments here first.
I almost always sell mine on Craigslist and buy my macs off Craigslist. But I just traded it in at topdollarmobile.us $230 for a 16gb att 4S. Traded all 3 in. That's about what Craigslist can sell for and you don't have to deal with the typical "Craigslist people"
Why is it not reported yet that only the apple stores have the silver or gold 5S? It might just be Dallas- but I've called dozens of best buys, targets, and ATT stores. All only got shipped gray
 He said /s (sarcasm)
Definitely the lowest stock I've seen in release day yet at 3rd party stores. Both Best buys only got 10 black for each carrier. One Walmart got none, the other got two black for sprint. Yes- two. And target- for both stores- the dumb 3rd party vendor hasn't even showed up to deliver product. On wait list, we'll see.    This is the first year I've seen that you're basically going to have to go to a carrier or Apple store if you want one on release day.  Side note- there...
Definitely the lowest stock I've seen in release day yet at 3rd party stores. Both Best buys only got 10 black for each carrier. One Walmart got none, the other got two black for sprint. Yes- two. And target- for both stores- the dumb 3rd party vendor hasn't even showed up to deliver product. On wait list, we'll see.
I'm a 30 year old man and my wife is 32. We both love it. Maybe the colors are something a crogety old man can't love. But you can go ahead and leave iOS. I hear windows 7has the very drab colors you'd love.
I agree with this for sure.
 Fixed