or Connect

Posts by Andysol

Anything is possible- but neither of those would be reasons. I was surprised that the iPhone event wasn't streamed- they almost always stream every event, and it has nothing to do with what it being released or the venue.
Sounds like we could get a release today.
I've always said id never be the dad that let his kid get on his phone or iPad. Man- that is so harder said then done. My now 4 year old- of course- wanted to use both at any opportunity. I bought her a iPod touch when she was probably 2.5 and upgraded her to the 5th gen when it came out. I highly recommend little kids have their own iDevices or none at all. Because "sharing" is a one way street. Plus they're disgusting. I swear I wash her hands, and somehow right after I...
As a side note. I can't wait for tallest to go after the trolls tomorrow- it's now one of the highlights of announcement days for me. Sick 'em little buddy!!!
I thought the same thing. Hah.
Only when they don't line up with your "5c is a failure for Apple" comments.How many more stats have to come out before you finally admit you were wrong?
You're right Hakime.  I will say; however, that Microsoft took Apple's Smart Cover and significantly improved on it.  The fact that it's a keyboard is nice- and not bluetooth at that.  But more impressive is that it doesn't need a battery, and the new Smart Cover 2 actually increases the battery life of the surface. Would I buy one?  No- I type on my iMac- and just browse with my iPad.  But I do give Microsoft some credit for creating a cover that is both functional as a...
Could you imagine OSX and iWork being free? That'd be interesting to say the least.
Were you complaining the 4s should be $450 last year with 8gb memory?Do you have The 5c current sales? Do you know Apples desire?So what are you doing?
All I got was more of the same. "Blah blah blah- you can't show me it was a success." In the meantime, you declare it is below expectations but don't have any evidence to support it. Any research that is given to the contrary, you try to tear apart- all the while not having one shred to show for your "point". Whatever that is.I'd say you're getting tiresome, but it's kind of humerous to see you write 5 paragraphs and really say nothing aside from "I believe" and "I think"...