or Connect

Posts by Andysol

IF there is a 5C? People are still saying "if"?
I could see this being the exact lineup except no 8gb version and just 16 @ $0 and 32 @ $99. I wouldn't be surprised to see $249 for 32gb S- but also wouldn't be shocked to see them keep it at $199.Can't wait!
You have to push pretty firm as it is to work the button- I doubt it'll be an issue even if nothing changes.   Hoping for a universally functional Passbook App.  Now what folder did I stash that away in.... 
That interviewer was very annoying... how many times can a guy say I'm not going to answer?
Because they would have activated them when they released the new Airport Extremes and Time Capsules. And nothing has been released since then.
I've always wondered this too. But I couldn't think of a device that USES wifi for content, and is also an extender. Otherwise, why wouldn't an iMac be an extender too (if away from the source).The new Airport Express doesn't get nearly as hot. I had a couple old ones, they were definitely spotty to say the least.
Hah- of course, they make much better quality sounding speakers, amps, etc. I have some mid-level stuff in my media room (not as nice as your components, but decent). What I meant is- I doubt ill be able to fire up my Onkyo 929, clean some connections, and expect it to work in 40 years. .
They have one of those already released. It's a black model under the name "Apple TV".
I literally just got one today. So if it comes out ill just exchange it. Everyone has some cool ways they've used airport expresses for AirPlay- quick little props to myself on my most recent endevour. I recently acquired a very nice condition (exterior wise) 1964 Magnavox stereo console from our local habitat for humanity store for a whopping $10. Our decor at my house is very modern- but also very 60s type of furniture (although new)- very "Mad Men" like- so this peice...
The 13" MacBook Pro stayed exactly the same price as its been since its debut in June of 2009. In fact, they upgraded it last year improving the processor, graphics, architecture, and Ram- all at no cost increase.Now you're trying to compare the classic with the retina which is a brand new Mac all to its own. Which is unfair.So everything you said was factually untrue.