or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I don't know where those numbers would be as they aren't released. Maybe from a third party group like best buy, macmall, etc?I wouldn't be surprised either way to be honest.
I think the old mini becomes $279-299. But if they do retina and A7 (and possibly a fingerprint)- I'd fully expect a jump in price.While The iPad 3 didn't go up in price, it also only changed from A5 to A5X. You're talking with the mini to go from A5 to A7/A7X. If that happens- I'm all for $349-399
Why do you keep mentioning the GPU like you're bringing something new to the table? Yes- I said the GPU is substantially improved. You aren't educating me on it. Hence- why I specifically mentioned ONLY the CPU.And sure- they can clock it faster- but like I said in my FIRST post- if the iMac is any indication- they won't. So again- haswell has zero CPU benefit vs ivy bridge. Well- you'd save $10/yr in electricity. So that's good I guess.
/s........
........  seriously?
Google has an iOS app?
Why would anyone buy this?  The 27" iMac is only $1,799 and the new Mac Pro is about to be released.  Those blow this out of the water in geekbench ratings!
Maybe if you didn't respond to every person individually, and used that oh-so-neat button called "Multi-quote"- then you could have read that I already said I forgot about the integrated graphics.  Benchmarks are identical to ivy bridge.  No processing advantage at all in the CPU. 
I'll take 3 please.  What would that cost- $249 per?  I don't know why the 8gb ram though- that's quite excessive.  Also- why the 32gb ssd and not 16?
I'm guessing we see an A6 and no retina as crazy as that sounds.  I suppose we could see an A6X/Retina- that would be fine too- but I'm hoping for an A7 with Retina- even if that demands a price increase to anywhere between $349-$399. I am hoping that Apple just jumps head-first into the 64 bit world.  Particularly since iOS 7 is developed for it.  I would be a little disappointed if the mini only had an A6/A6X- although I'd still buy it.