or Connect

Posts by Andysol

Please enlighten us- how much more? The "battery" excuse is a very very poor one. An incremental step up from 1gb to 1.5gb has a negligible impact on battery life.  Please find another excuse to use.
Digital- Rogi is right. I'm on an air- but what is the point of having multiple tabs if they have to reload anytime you go back and forth. As long as no "new" browsing occurs, you can go back to the other tab, but as soon as you click one thing, you're back to square one. It's kinda sad at this point.With a 5.5" device, you're reaching the threshold on a phone too, since you're bordering on tablet territory.I know we hear the battery life excuse, but these android bloat...
That's why I italicized the word clothesClearly I'm having a problem properly communicating. I'll just go back to the drawing board
1] that was the purpose of my hair gel comment. You're likining a belt as strictly a utility device (like batman). I'm saying it's for fashion. In fact, if your jeans don't fit, get some that do. Scrunched up waist with a belt would look bad as well.3] I agree with you about non-jean pants. Wholeheartedly. That's why I isolated out jeans. Gosling's fashion is spot on IMO. That guy is on point.Steve's attire is terrible. Lol. The fashion writers were correct in criticizing...
Why would you even reply to me then originally if you agreed? I clearly was talking about jeans and jeans only- hence why I only mentioned jeans- and then further clarified it to males only. Jeans are pants- so maybe it is you who should have clarified. "I agree about jeans, but I prefer pants with no belt unless they hold your pants up".You can't see how your original comment appeared to be contradicting my previous, and completely specific post?Thats besides the point...
Great three examples of how no belt when wearing jeans looks so good.Oh- those aren't jeans? So why did you even post? Are you still trolling and I just keep falling for it?Since some are having trouble following:
Really? Why does hair gel exist?Just because you don't need something doesn't mean it won't look better. I realize you were likely just trolling there, but in the case that you weren't...
Haha- I always wondered why he never wore a belt too. Tucked in shirt to jeans looks so weird without one (unless you're a girl)Also never understand people with brown shoes and black belt or vice versa. We won't even get into socks and sandals. This event is getting me freaking pumped!
In fairness- they took it to task and it was the only one that didn't last a full day. The moral of the story is this is the best smart watch out there.  Until the 9th.
Im not comparing songs as a whole- duh- diddy can suck it.  I was mentioning Nicki vs KimMinaj is more versatile because she can sing averagely- on top of her rapping- but strictly as a lyricist- Kim's got her beat.  Jack of all trades is the master of none.  ;) Gaga has a good voice- but we clearly have different definitions- thats ok.  You would judge a 9/10 at the olympics and I would judge a 8  to save the 9s and 10s for something that truly blew me away  :)