or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I take back all my other replies.  I agree with this.  We are lucky to have you.   Something funny I noticed about Freckle"mirroring is the solution"dbruh-  his signature mentions a 2010 Mac Mini- something you can't even Mirror with. Oh the irony...
You're unreal!  Do I have to complain to the cable office for it to work on Roku?  How about XBOX 360?  How about PS3?  How about the crappiest box in the world- Google TV?  They all have it.  It's not a cable issue- it's Apple.   True, if Comcast doesn't allow HBO at that point, then it's the cable companies fault.  But we don't even get to that point because we can't access it via Apple TV.   But hey- at least I named two more "channels" that are on other boxes the...
Tallest- that is not a workaround!  Even if Airplay worked you are still dedicating your iPad to that- nothing else.  So now I've purchased an iPad and Apple TV to do what any other streamer can do.  We shouldn't be forced to Airplay when they are on every single other streamer.  Amazon would love to be on the Apple TV.  Who in their right mind would pay for Netflix when you can get Amazon Instant for less money and free 2 day shipping to boot?   The underlined is my main...
Are you deaf?  Can you not read?   HBO GO HBO GO HBO GO SHOWTIME SHOWTIME SHOWTIME CINEMAX CINEMAX CINEMAX BBC BBC BBC VUDU VUDU VUDU PANDORA PANDORA PANDORA   Don't give me the idiocy of freaking MIRRORING!  You can't be reasoned with!
You're such a whiner.  Just travel with your 27" iMac, and mirror it to your Apple TV.  Duh!
Get ready for those that complain about it getting thinner and that they'd rather have the battery life.  I wish Apple would release a 7" thick iPad with battery life that can last 14 days for video and 3 years standby just to see if those fools would buy it.
I was just about to say "Awesome", but then read the first line- Digitimes- and stopped.
It is a criticism.  And please... please lets not mention it being Amazon's fault.  Being on Apple TV only benefits Amazon.  It is Apple that is holding the strings here as it doesn't benefit them- which is fine, But call a spade a spade.  Amazon & HBO Go are on every single streamer out there except Apples.  They have such a strong personal vendetta against Apple that it's worth hurting themselves in the process?   To your point about mirroring on your Mac- fine.  So if...
You don't know what you're talking about. Yes, it has Hulu and netflix. You can't AirPlay Showtime, Cinemax, hobo go, amazon instant video, vudu, bbc player, the list goes on, and on, and on.And besides, if I want to listen to pandora, I shouldn't be forced to have my phone constantly streaming to my Apple TV.Alan- I had completely forgotten that the Roku has universal search- which blows more holes in Gazobee's comment.And anant- it isn't a "few" whiners. It's tons of...
Off-topic... but brilliant.  :)  It should be the other way.  But if you eat it, you wouldn't have it.  But technically- you can HAVE your cake, and eat it too.  But can't eat and have it.  Let's change everyone's mind starting with AI