or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I've said this before in the other thread- people can't wrap their head around it for some reason.There were 9 million sold opening weekend this year, and 6 million opening weekend last year. So even if the percentage was the exact same (which it likely is more for the 5c for the data we have)- it's still a 50% increase in units sold. That's remarkable. Both the 5s and 5c are huge successes over their predecessors.
[[SPOILER]]No- I never claimed that. But you can spin whatever you want to make you feel correct- which you clearly aren't.I don't care if it sold in the US, China, or Africa. So while you pull stats out of your ass- like "2.5-3 million iPhones were sold internationally"- which you have no clue about- I will give you concrete data, like 6 and 9 million. Numbers don't lie. You on the other hand...
Will all the whiners and ridiculous naysayers in the previous thread backpedal on their stories? Of course not... For them, facts are for the birds.
It should also be mentioned that at WWDC the presenter for iWork while taking about iWork in the cloud- mentioned that they would be updating iWork soon. So I would assume this is it. Can't wait.
Hah! Like clockwork23 and 27% aren't a dead heat when you are talking about 6 million vs 9 million units sold. If you believe the 27%- then the 4S would have needed to account for 40.5% of the iPhones sold to be a "dead heat" in units sold. You REALLY suck at math. Like, bad.
Just did it- thanks!
So Apple announces that 9 million iPhones sold the first weekend. 9 Million x 27% 5c adoption rate = 2,430,000 Apple announces 6 million iPhones sold the opening weekend of the iPhone 5 last year 6 Million x 23% 4s adoption rate = 1,380,000 2,430,000 - 1,380,000 = 1,050,000 more units sold- or a 75% increase of units. So what again doesn't support what? Are you:A- Terrible at mathB- So set in your ideas you refuse to look at factsC- Intentionally trying to look like a...
Have fun with Windows! The problem with people like you is that you create some fantasy in your head of what Apple should be- and you compare their reality to that. Meanwhile, us here in the real world, compare it to everything else out there.  OSX vs Windows.  Really?  iOS vs Windows vs Android.  Again- Really? Compare them to the competition- not your interpretation of what they should be.
http://allthingsd.com/20131014/iphone-5s-outselling-iphone-5c-two-to-one/?reflink=ATD_yahoo_ticker 2.5 Million on opening weekend.  Compared to ~1.4 Million 4s the previous year for opening weekend.  So yes, over 1 million units sold- or a 75% increase- is "crushing" the previous sales. Here's your response- "That's just one study".  To which I'll retort- "Let's see one of yours".  Then you'll say "I don't have to- the proof is on you" which translated is: I don't have...
They just updated it last fall.  I think you're thinking of the Classic- not the Touch- which is incredible.