or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I'm still getting ads and I pay for iTunes Match.  Curious as to why or if anyone else is getting the same?  I don't use iTunes match on my phone, however.
It's refreshing to hear a CEO of a competing company actually say Apple is going to be a threat instead of the normal buffoons who say they won't succeed.  
I don't think they would compare those either.  But why would they- that's a dumb comparison.  I would love for them to announce the 5c vs 4s from last year- even if just percentage differences and not specific units.  That is a valid comparison year over year, and the results would be staggering. I don't understand the 5s vs 5c comparison.  Compare the 5s to the 5 last year and compare the 5c to the 4s last year.  Both are dominating their predecessor, which is a huge win...
My wife has a mini- I think I could somehow find a way, in my overwhelming poverty, to spring the extra $70 to get an iPad 2.  Maybe sell an organ.  $70 is so much! Perfect description.
Most people I'm talking to like the 5c.  See how that argument doesn't work? The core problem is everyone is comparing the 5c to the 5s.  They shouldn't.  It should be compared to last year's 4s.  In which case- it is incredibly improved.  I hope that Apple releases individual numbers this next Tuesday- and I think even though theyve never done it- it's a possibility.  Even if it's "we sold x% more iPhone 5c's than 4s' the first month than last year"- I think the numbers...
Next Tuesday we'll see.  In the meantime- while I clearly said I was speculating- you clearly state "can't happen" "You're wrong" "Will never happen" "won't happen". And plenty other definitive statements.  You, sir, have backed yourself into a corner. But, of course, with your insider knowledge to Apple's marketing strategies, margins, and component costs- we should all listen to you vs anyone else.
Contradict yourself much?  Or do you have a direct in-road to Apple's margins, market strategies, and component costs?
Tell that to the iPad 2 and iPod Touch.   
If they add the A6- I'd see the price staying at $329.  If anything- they'd keep the A5 mini as-is and drop the price. Really, it's all speculation- I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point.
Huh? All the casing did is open up the market to more people.  If someone was going to buy the 1st tier iPhone 5s- they still are- that doesn't change.  If someone was wanting to go the super cheap route- they get the free one iPhone 4s.  So we're only talking about a tiny sector of "mid-tier" people.  That is now expanded.  Some parents who have kids that would have gotten the "free" 4s because it's cheap- are now getting the 5c because it seems more kid-friendly.  Or...