or Connect

Posts by Andysol

wizard- So you think, in a year, they go from a $329 iPad Mini w/ an A5, 512mb Ram, and normal screen upgrades to an A7X, 1gb+ Ram, Retina, Fingerprint, and new colors- and stay the same price?They went the previous processor for a reason last year.  They will either do that again and add retina, go A7 and no retina, or raise the price if they go A7X and Retina.  I don't see a scenario where they keep the price the same if they jump up specs THAT much.  If they do- no one...
True- no need for the 7X if no retina. Thanks for pointing that out. I'd prefer an A6X and retina over an A7. But honestly- I'd prefer an A7x and retina and jump the price up. $399 is fine with me. Well worth it.
 Haven't seen any leaks of a full-sized gold.  You might be stuck with silver/white and space gray/black. I think we'll see those 2 colors on the full-sized iPad- w/ a fingerprint scanner, A7X, 8mp camera, and 2 gb ram.Unfortunately, I think we'll see all 3 colors on the iPad Mini- w/ a fingerprint scanner, A7X, 8mp camera 1 gb ram... and no Retina.The pitch will be that it is substantially faster (would actually be over 4x faster) and get the new hardware to overshadow...
Likely to overshadow?  Likely?  Are you kidding?
Except allthingsd has never been wrong once about their announcement leaks. Never once.
 Have you replaced your 2 thermostats with Nest Thermostats yet jrag?  And are you going to replace your 2 smoke detectors with these?
 That sucks.  I use a Time Capsule because I'd rather have AC and N.  The dumb AT&T Router is only a/b/g.  Not to mention the range isn't close to par with the Time Capsule.I'm just hoping that AT&T/Verizon Fios (Both Internet TV) and Apple team up on this next Apple TV iteration and have their UI go through there so I can drop the Motorola Routers, and both boxes and just use my ATV 4.  Really really really hoping that'll be the next big move.
 I have 11 smoke detectors and only 2 thermostats.  That's $1,548.  I don't think I want 11 wifi devices helping to clog up my network either. I really like the idea, but honestly- using a monitoring company in addition to your security alarm is typically a much better choice- and at no additional cost other than the hardware.  They hardwire a couple of smoke detectors into your security system and monitor it. Again- great idea- particularly using automatic lights to light...
 Likely because you don't use Instagram.  If you used Instagram previously, you would either have to capture a square pic through the App itself, or take a normal picture and crop it to square in Instagram- hoping you don't cut out certain elements.  The square picture option is very useful if you use that app- which is the app for the 15-25 crowd.  (Once the parents got on Facebook- the kids got off) :)
No you haven't. PS- saying you own an iPhone doesn't mean you actually have one.