or Connect

Posts by Andysol

With the A7 and open 3.0 capabilities- this is a very real possibility. Particularly with a controller module of some type like they've been wanting devs to work on. Maybe a 199 device w/ 16gb? I'd gladly pay.
I know you really want to bring this up, but no one is biting. Wait for the article. Argue on anther site that has the article. Or discuss the Apple TV. No need to completely derail this thread please.
With a bigger battery and better front camera.The 4S should have changed the connector or just dumped it. Oh well- we can wait a year.
That's my point- the wallpaper on the 2012 Nanos were the same color as the products. Green for green and pink for pink
Small town thing? As in- the 4th largest city in America "small town"?Harris county is Houston- it wasn't a burb
Be thankful for dumb people. They allow the existence of smart people.
You liked the 2012 Pink iPod nano packaging? If so- then how can you not like this. They're identical.
They're identical to the releases were seeing for the 5S. I'm guessing those will be the packaging and they'll be great in person for the market they're appealing to. My 19 year old niece would flock to that packaging over an eloquent 5S. She also bought a 4 last week because it was free with her upgrade (which I made her take back and wait for this release).If you don't like the 5C packing- it's because it isn't marketed to you.Even though we've had hardware leaks- we...
This is nothing like the ATV- it does- literally- nothing the ATV does. Why compare it to that? It's a phenomenal add-on to the PS3/4 as is- and if it added more capabilities like smartphone streaming, and some apps like Netflix, Someone who games with those would be all over that- and rightfully so!People who get this likely wouldn't have gotten the ATV anyway- so it's kind of an open market.
Yes yes, it's not Apple, so it sucks. /s But that's an attractive little box and I hope it works well and improves on its features. If it can incorporate chromecast-like streaming as well as expand on its apps (no Netflix or amazon? Yikes)- it will be amazing.