or Connect

Posts by Andysol

This. And only $44 for a refurb one through Apple. Full warranty and all. I'm sure the Chromecast is great for those rocking 32" LCD Insignias.
Only costs me about $100 to upgrade after I sell the other on Craigslist. I upgrade every cycle for iDevices. Id rather spend $100 a year than $400 every 4.
And LTE. And dual band wifi.First, a substantially better processor- over twice as fast.If you've owned them both- which you haven't- the difference is huge. That's like saying the new haswell airs aren't a worthy update because all they changed was the processor and used a different form of flash.Get outta here...
Yay Obama! Words I thought I'd never say
Some people buy cheap just because its cheap. Others spend just a little more for the best. There are two reasons someone would choose this over an Apple TV- -They don't have the money or are too cheap so spend the minor difference (35 vs 79 fully warrantied refurb). But hey- $44 is a lot for some people -They don't have any iOS or Mac devices. Handcuffing your streaming to Chrome and the google ecosystem is not something I'd prefer to do. With Google's track record in...
Stop with the FUD  
The current iPod Touch pretty much breezes through anything you throw at it.  A faster processor would only make it that much better.   Of all the Apple products out there and their amazing designs- the iPad Mini, iMac, Retina MacBook Pro, etc.  In my opinion, the iPod Touch is the most impressive design of all of them.  It's so thin and light it makes the iPhone feel like a brick.   I remember when I picked up my iPhone 5 vs my 4S and thought "wow" because I was...
I agree and Disagree.  It's give and take. I want the front-facing sound without the incredibly ugly aesthetics of it.  But we can't have our cake and eat it too. I think Apple would rather you just wear headphones if you care about "quality" and you can have "good enough" if you just want to hear.   But that said- these speakers are on the bottom- like the mini.  Currently, the speaker is on the back right of the iPad.  I'm curious if this will be louder because there...
If anyone hasn't seen the Netflix Original "Orange is the new Black"- I highly recommend it.  Great television.  Comedy/Drama
Apple TV is lightyears better than Chromecast.  Lightyears.  Some of you guys need to take a breath and stop drinking the Google koolaid.  Haven't you seen enough colossal failures to prove they suck at doing anything regarding the television?   Like the following comment We do know the extent of the device.  It's what you have right now.  And that's a streamer that mirrors only from Chrome, and can stream Netflix.  Neato. Let's not play the "what it can be" game.  Until...