or Connect

Posts by Andysol

A Samsung product?  Come on now jrag....  I don't think the Mac needs an optical drive, nor do I wish it was still on the iMac- I love the new design.  And I actually use the optical drive- when my wife burns a disc of pictures for her clients, or when I install a digital copy to iTunes from a blu-ray combo pack I've bought (although most studios are moving to downloads w/ no discs- finally!)   I was just talking about optical media. And I agree about Windows.  If I had to...
I just bought iCam from Pooch's recommendation.  Wow!  What an awesome, easy app.  You can save to Dropbox as well.
Dang... now I'm gonna have to make sure my dog poops in my yard...
Ya! That's the one I was thinking of- the HTC One Mini- I love that look.  The bottom they could still do- because it has the speaker and their own black bar of "HTC"- both of those removed would approx. be the home button size.  The top bar, if they split the speakers- it could still have the camera in middle (Which- I agree- the camera should definitely be in the middle).  We'll see with the iPhone 6.  The is little doubt in my mind they will increase the size.  It's...
True.  Streaming is the future- no doubt.  But Blu-Ray's still increase market share quarter after quarter.  It's now 30% vs DVD's 70% of share.  And the first 6 months of 2013- Blu-Ray discs were up 15% in sales.  Internet streaming grew a whopping 32.13%, VOD 6.9% (who uses VOD- weird).  To go more on your point of Blockbuster crumbling and Netflix changing focus: 12.55% decrease in rental brick and mortar, and 20.9% online outlet (netflix).  Redbox showed a 3.59%...
That was my point.  
 So because we want a larger iPhone it means we have a small Penis?  We're compensating?  So someone who picks a 27" vs a 21.5" iMac also has a small penis?  Or someone who picks a 13" MBA over an 11" MBA, or a 15" rMBP over a 13" rMBP, or a 9.7" iPad over a 7.85" iPad?   They all, also have small penises and are compensating? I hope they keep the 4" iPhone.  But here's a surprising element that you might not be able to wrap your head around.  Some people like 4" phones....
I'm young-ish (30) and want a larger phone. Eyes are perfect.
I'm sure Apple will increase the screen size- and they should- because there is a demand. But I hope 2014 is the first year they offer two sizes (on new phones). A 4" and a 4.x".
I never said that 2010 to 2013 wasn't significant. 2010 to 2011 was solid. 2011 to 2012 even with a slight price increase was worth it and was huge. 2012 to 2013 was the weakest refresh in the last decade for the iMac. I almost but at the 2012, but waited to see what the 2013 offered. What did it offer. Nothing different. AC, Pcei, and a processor that gave zero performance gains. Sorry- that's awful.