or Connect

Posts by Andysol

nht brings up completely perfect and real points. Why can't that just be admitted? Why must everything still be an argument even when proven otherwise?
We use Aperture vs Lightroom for our photo organizer- and my wife uses Aperture vs Lightroom while doing her work mainly because that's what we use for our personal pics. Interestingly enough, she also uses photoshop elements and actions created through there to do the vast majority of her editing as opposed to full photoshop. I would love to see aperture get editing on pace with elements- allowing actions, a much more diverse editing layount, etc- and knock photoshop...
Ya some are wrong. The same some that suggest you have an idea what you're talking about.
iphablet I don't see them doing ever- I would think they have the phone whatever ideal size they see fit, and the majority of the population likes. The mini can fill the gap.Outside of that, I think that release schedule would be perfect. I don't think they'll have the A7 by march- not even close- but a redesigned A6 would be enough for me to get one and replace my seldom used 2.As for people like solip who are saying the mini won't have retina in 2013 (due to graphics,...
No- you can't. You can't batch edit like in aperture. Say you want to add a certain contrast and sharpness for all shots taken inside during the reception outside in natural light- you can do it to hundreds at one time on aperture. Can't on iPad.
You know that's not how it works. It's spring, then when that doesn't happen, it's summer. Then when that doesn't happen, it's fall. And then rumor sites like Apple Insider can quote them as having a "hit and miss record".........
What are some examples of how OSX isn't optimized?I, personally, think Mountain Lion is absolutely fantastic. I though Lion was also- maybe a little slower, but feature rich with thinks like iCloud. It's still heads and shoulders better than any other PC OS. But I love to hear ideas.
I was wrong about the SD reader. Again- TS sent a link with the 30-pin. I didn't know there was a lightning version. And wifi is not the answer- at all. But there is an answer- the adapter. Although if you use compact flash- you're screwed unless you go with buggy third parties or transfer via USB (which is slooow). But regardless- I was wrong.
You're clueless on this. So you take 1,000+ pictures at a wedding, then transfer them via wifi or BT? Please- when it comes to technical things, you have a lot of knowledge. Please don't pretend that when I say "mass pictures" and "professional" that I mean the 20 pics you took on a DSLR from your kids ballet recital. Oh ya- and no DSLRs have wifi- that'd be another seperate adapter that just a handful of lower level ones support.And there is no direct connector for...
Just so I have it right- I get a 30 pin connector to lightning conversion connector and then that connector? Classy. Lol...