or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I've bought them both ways, but it doesn't matter, as $1k isn't much money to me- I don't even consider a computer an asset.  When buying a house- you don't say "I also have a MacBook worth $1.3k"  A car, on the other hand, I do consider an asset.  Although extremely wealthy people don't- because $30-60k to them is like a computer to us.  My point is, if you consider a car an asset or "investment", then you are unwise to suffer that large a hit on depreciation of a new...
Rogi- at this point, I'd almost say its a certainty.
I understand your frustration. What I do is use a bumper and a media devil front and back wrap. The media devil one is perfect because it is super clear and the back aluminum section is matte. As for the bumper, it still keeps the phone super thin and sleek, while still maintaining protection for the front and back glass. If you had no case on the 5C- and were prone to dropping- could still break the glass- much like the 3-3GS.
  Lol... says the guy paying how much a month on a car (or cars)- and I pay $0.  Like my dad always said- a $400 repair beats a $400 monthly payment any day.     Do you happen to work for our government by chance?  You have similar fiscal policies   Edited: I don't mean to sound like I'm kicking you in the nuts anant- I understand the benefit.  Particularly when people are taking their cars they had a 72 month finance on and trading them in at 40 months.  Substantially...
Thats the problem though.  A 3 year life cycle isn't ideal for the average person.  Americans keep a new car an average of 71 months, and a used car an average of 50 months.  A 5-8 year cycle would be fantastic- and only achievable through removeable hardware.  This isn't a cell phone where you upgrade every 2 years- it's a car.  And if you could update the internals- some would upgrade annually- I know I would.   Dec 2014 was when his lease was up.  2015s get released...
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. If you want to use the Apple TV EXACTLY like the chromecast- you can. With no remote. Why do you keep bringing up a remote as if its a disadvantage. It's totally useless if you're using it for streaming only. It's only function is as a set top box. Chromecast streaming and airplay streaming- in terms of difficulty is 100% identical. The only difference is that the ATV will have better quality and less lag as its...
I figured as much. Then ill just yell- "don't do it!" But you won't listen. Hah. Enjoy the new ride!
I thought the exact same thing. If you hate using the UI, just AirPlay. Not to mention airplay goes from device to device and not through the cloud (wifi)- so it's substantially more responsive and faster. But who wants that- you can save sixty bucks for a product that does the same thing worse and with only 1/10th the features!
Liar Liar pants on fire