or Connect

Posts by Andysol

What about your heart rate and oxygen level?  A pulse-ox is about as basic as it gets with a fingertip clip and easily the most important aspect in hospitals.  On a personal note- I'd LOVE to see my O2 levels during a workout- it would help me adjust my workouts tremendously.What about blood pressure?  The most accurate way to check your blood pressure is through a watch-like device that records the pulse-wave and mathematically calculates the pressure close to your...
TheOtherGeoff brings up a good point. If it's an insurance/FSA/HSA expense- that would be brilliant. Talk about moving product... I like talking about what the product could be- what they could do with an iwatch, the next Apple TV, the next iPhone, etc. Predictions of volume on an unannounced speculation is beyond ridiculous.
I like the colors- and the phone feels great. Outside of cost, obviously- I'm curious why they picked plastic instead of the colored aluminum like that of the iPod touch. I still think that's the best engineered device they've had in the last 5 years. The iPod touch is gorgeous, and ridiculously light and thin.
I guess beggars can't be choosers, but I don't know if I like this. It's now lining up for ipad, ipad mini, and rMBP announcement in two weeks. Obviously the Mac Pro and mavericks will be featured prominently as well.Where I don't like it is that it almost assures us we won't be seeing an Apple TV update at the keynote. Alas... Maybe springtime....
This won't stand a chance against Apple TV in the gaming department- not even close. The games nor the hardware will be close to the specs of the ATV (particularly once it gets refreshed). I normally like Amazon's decisions, but this isn't wise. Now if this can go after Roku or Chromecast- fine. But why would Netflix and others want to team up with Amazon/Amazon Instant Video? Apple and Roku are the only real players here.
Has great capabilities. I use TripIt currently, but it's clunky as I have to forward flight, car, hotel, etc. reservations to them and then they update it in the App. Apple can take this and make it very beneficial for us traveling/business types. Siri is going to be unstoppable...
 His point would be that you don't edit on your point and shoot like you would an iPad.  But regardless, his point doesn't make sense- that's like saying you can edit a photo on an iPad 4 better than an iPad 2- which isn't true in the practical sense.
I really like this product. Wouldn't ever buy it, but would love to see "A day in the life" of my wife or kids... or maybe dog. lol
 I'm kind of with you on this.  Particularly with the iPad Mini.  If what we have been hearing ends up being true- I'll be elated, but it doesn't make much sense, margin-wise. If the new form-factor iPad and updated Mini both have Retina, A7s, Touch ID, the same 8mp cameras, and 1gb-2gb ram- it's basically a scaled up iPhone 5S with bigger screen, more metal, and bigger batteries.  So a $329 price (which I think will jump up if those specs come out- maybe $399) and a $499...