or Connect

Posts by Andysol

My guess is they'll give it and mavericks both a release date whenever they give the mavs release date that is.
no chance they would do this- ever.
I disagree. It seems about the same as always for me. Apple has some leaks and some that don't- just like in the past.Remember the iPhone 4? We had a teardown of that. But we heard little about the rMBP and nothing of the iPad 4. So it's give and take like always. Not to mention the capabilities people have now with tiny pocket cameras.
Duh?  Why would they release them at the same time?  We'll be lucky to see a Mac update to go alongside.... only chance is if the GM of Mavericks and a release date comes out next week- which is extremely unlikely.  So we'll likely see the Macs and iPads all at the same time.   So with those ruled out- maybe we'll see an updated Apple TV iteration?  But I doubt that too.  iPhones only with a Mavericks and Mac Pro release date with -maybe- a side dose of iPod.
Apple doesn't make a 5 inch iPhone, and it still kicks the ass of any 5 inch Android phone anytime, anywhere.
TS is much better as a contributor instead of a moderator. He can be totally abrasive and not have to uphold a standard. I prefer this TS substantially more. Enjoyable even.
I didnt do much search- but ya... there was a lot of that crap... :)
    Apple won't have a camera on their iWatch- facetiming on your watch?  Awful.  It's not going to be a "Dick Tracy" device.  That's nerdy- very nerdy.  The iWatch will be cool- and it'll sell itself as such.  Fitness is sexy- fitness is cool- the iWatch will focus on those- and, in turn, be cool.  Tech-wise it'll be astonishing w/ its biometric capability, and the notifications will be on par with all the android copy-cats that will come out.  Some might even top the...
If and when Apple announces an iWatch, it won't be anywhere near $199. Maybe $299-$499. They aren't going to release some "pebble" wannabe. It'll be an exercise and health focused device with biometric readers in it- in addition to all the nerdy doodads we love like notifications, etc. Measuring your oxygen and pulse isn't cheap. IWatch is gonna knock it out of the park as a premium status symbol and extremely functional watch.
Vevo works great Disney apps suck anyway- so even if you don't have cable you aren't missing out- very very few shows and even the ones they have are just random episodes. (Season 3 phoneas and ferb episodes 8-11, season 4 episodes 8 and 9 only) for example The weather channel is very nice- but kind of pointless when you have your phone- a radar would've been incredible- or for it to be linked with the home screen as a 5 day forecast- but it's just a normal app. Didn't try...