or Connect

Posts by Andysol

If they can do the local affiliates, that shoots aereo off my phone. Anyone know if it airplays?
"I'm on my way... to the gym to bulk up so I can lift that watch."
Great article.  A must read!
The reason for short supply is one word- Demand.
 What about your heart rate and oxygen level?  A pulse-ox is about as basic as it gets with a fingertip clip and easily the most important aspect in hospitals.  On a personal note- I'd LOVE to see my O2 levels during a workout- it would help me adjust my workouts tremendously.What about blood pressure?  The most accurate way to check your blood pressure is through a watch-like device that records the pulse-wave and mathematically calculates the pressure close to your...
TheOtherGeoff brings up a good point. If it's an insurance/FSA/HSA expense- that would be brilliant. Talk about moving product... I like talking about what the product could be- what they could do with an iwatch, the next Apple TV, the next iPhone, etc. Predictions of volume on an unannounced speculation is beyond ridiculous.
I like the colors- and the phone feels great. Outside of cost, obviously- I'm curious why they picked plastic instead of the colored aluminum like that of the iPod touch. I still think that's the best engineered device they've had in the last 5 years. The iPod touch is gorgeous, and ridiculously light and thin.
I guess beggars can't be choosers, but I don't know if I like this. It's now lining up for ipad, ipad mini, and rMBP announcement in two weeks. Obviously the Mac Pro and mavericks will be featured prominently as well.Where I don't like it is that it almost assures us we won't be seeing an Apple TV update at the keynote. Alas... Maybe springtime....
This won't stand a chance against Apple TV in the gaming department- not even close. The games nor the hardware will be close to the specs of the ATV (particularly once it gets refreshed). I normally like Amazon's decisions, but this isn't wise. Now if this can go after Roku or Chromecast- fine. But why would Netflix and others want to team up with Amazon/Amazon Instant Video? Apple and Roku are the only real players here.