or Connect

Posts by Andysol

Don't feel bad- I'm 47 minutes now.  I want this update so bad, it's like time is going backwards.... literally.  lol
27 minutes remaining....
iOS 7 AVAILABLE!!!!!!!
 Its in the App store now- currently downloaded.  103 of 141MB.  104.... 106....
Why hasn't Apple released OSX Mavericks?!?!?! Where is it?!?! I want it RIGHT NOW!         Sorry, I meant to post this next month.
Are we going to get this advertisement for all apps that updated for iOS 7, or just the ones that paid AI?
Netflix Does have a larger library- but Amazon's is huge as well.  CBS, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, Epix, etc. are only on Amazon.  Disney & Dreamworks on Netflix.  I also like Orange is the New Black- phenomenal show on Netflix. But Amazon also looks at your internet speed and regulates the stream and quality accordingly.It is a much better deal because it is 17% less money, and also gives free 2-day shipping.  Example- I just bought a wicker storage box for...
Finally! And a much better deal than Netflix! Look forward to an app- but this works for now. Show time and bbc- you're the last holdout!
They have. It's always $86 for the previous and $186 for the new.
I always get my iPhones at Walmart not really even because of the discounted price, but they always seem to have them in stock release day with no line. Selfishly- Sad to see this publicity.