or Connect

Posts by deroo

Hmmm, I think realistically you have two choices here. 1. Do as Apple techies said and basically store the videos on your phone so the Tv out will work properly 2. (this involves spending money) using and iPad and Apple TV you can use the mirroring feature to mirror anything on the iPad on the ATV. Probably no what you wanted to hear. If the WD iPhone app had an Apple TV output that would save you some money, but wherever you go the ATV and the iPhone would need to be on...
They should be on the desktop to be streamed only. So long as you've signed in and authorised the desktop then run iTunes Match on it. I haven't tried it on a desktop, but on my work laptop I can stream anything in my library whereas on my home laptop all my music is physically the. My iPad and iPhone are both setup for Match and can stream anything. If I buy an album from iTunes from I either iPhone or iPad the music auto downloads on either. Oh... my Apple TV also...
No way should you be losing 5% after 10 minutes, especially if the phone's locked. I took my phone off charge 5 hours ago, and I've spent a fair amount of time playing and exploring, AND resorting through all my app after the restore blew out most of my folders. I'm down to 83%.
Apologies if there's already a thread, the search on AI's forums keeps throwing up a wobbly. On the iTunes download page it still says that 10.5 is coming soon, but click on Download anyway and the next page will show it to be 10.5. I've installed it and the version shows as 10.5.0.142 Just thought it might help anyone in case tomorrow there's a serious hit to their download servers. G EDIT: OK I'm an idiot, it's in the iTunes forum... whoops. Pls delete this thread :-)
Hello boys and girls, been lurking around here for so long, but I had to register and vent today cos I've had enough of the iOS vs. Android argument :-) If Apple licenced iOS to other manufacturers we would not be having this discussion. If Android were only available on the Nexus we wouldn't be having this argument. Bottom line is this... Apple has one range of phones, now with 3 models covering a range of costs and features. Android is run on scores of phones from...