or Connect

Posts by jungmark

...for you.I rarely drink Starbucks so it's not better.
What ever happened to this analyst? https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-collapse-340-140700748.html
Oh yeah, I went from Security to Meridian to Corestates to First Union to Wachovia to Wells Fargo in SJ. Then I closed my acct when they started charging $7 a month but not until I realized it a year later.Interesting to note the Corestates Center changed to the First Union Center.
I remember when journalism was based on facts. Now it's click bait headlines. Thanks, WaPoo.
Jobs would have bought that planet just for iPhones. I hope Sammy Mobile dies a quick death.
Beheading hostages due to politics is not an act or terrorism?Threatening death to those that disagree with them is not an act of terrorism?
According to the DoJ, it is big enough to force the publishers to raise prices. Can't wait until Amazon gets in on the NFC and then get the DOJ to investigate Apple.Why is terrorist in quotes?
I heard it comes with a keyboard and stylus. And to charge the battery, you'll need to dance.
I don't understand the hatred. Would you have sold the stock if you knew Jobs had an illness? Would you make him resign? He could still do the job.
The difference is it'll be a very rare occurance of leaving your iMac at a bar or restaurant. Or having someone grab your iMac from you on the street.If someone is able to steal your iMac from your home, the password would be the least of your problems.