or Connect

Posts by jungmark

It is possible but this is Sammy: lie, cheat, steal.
Most users wouldn't care. Perhaps if Y! Offers more money than Google...
Apple is last in size (like there's a race) but why are they still selling shitloads of iPhones? Apple also first with 64 bit chip, the M7, and a reliable finger print sensor.So youre saying a larger screen iPhone will sell > 400 MM in one year? Sweet. I'll say the newest flagship iPhone will outsell the previous flagship line like it always has for years regardless of screen size.So where did you and Jobs meet? Must have been in you ass because it smells like BS. You...
So this rumor is somehow confirmed? Apple releases items when those items are ready. There isn't an innovation shot-clock in Jony's office.You have no fn clue what Jobs would have done. Remember he didn't want iTunes for Windows.
What you and the judge dont realize was the average price for an ebook dropped. In addition, price isn't the only factor to consider for anti trust purposes.
Great, the Apple Tax extends to toys now. /sIt looks cool but it is expensive for me. I want to test it out though.
These witnesses should introduce prior art to invalidate them.
Seriously? Google even said they had to do an about face once the iPhone was released.
Horrible analogy. Why shouldn't all companies strive to be Apple: profits without compromising the user experience.Attacking competitors by name is woeful as it says your own merits aren't enough. Witness political ads and negative campaigning.
Appeal all the way to SCOTUS already.