or Connect

Posts by jungmark

You think Apple is lying? How many iPad Airs have been sold? Several millions? So 10000 per million are not satisfied. That's probably where you are. Hardly a disaster.Searching for phrases mean nothing because of two words: vocal minority.
There are stats that back up those assertions. Your single datapoint does nothing to warrant "disaster".
Once again individual specs mean nothing if they don't play nicely with other components.
So basically Windows on ARM is shit. Nice waste of money, MS.
I love how you're against the death penalty but have no issues with abortion.That's what progressives resort to: name calling and labeling.
"Howley did miss the MicroSD slot, removable battery, and waterproofing that were jettisoned thanks to the redesign, but stopped short of calling any of those omissions dealbreakers" It's only a dealbreaker if it had an Apple logo on it. /s
The law is poorly written. If it's my walled garden I should be able to decide if I want to make a wedding cake for a gay couple. I should be able to decide if I want to make a swastika shaped cake. I shouldn't be able to not serve gays just because they're gay.
Aren't you extending your beliefs towards those same religious folks?
And people who degrade religion are complete jackasses because they rather not deal with it or are criminals.I guess generalizations work both ways.
Because you'll be called a bigot if you target Jewish and Islamic people.