or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Build excess capacity just for launch? Plus these iPhones use components. Who is to say that they get all the components for all the iPhones they would need at launch? It's a logistical dance.
That's fast. I usually wait until the first bug release before upgrading. Not this year as I'll get my iPhone 6 in three weeks.
It might work. Apple can say you can't get a numbered token until 10 am the previous day. And you need to come back by the time the store opens and line up by the numbers on launch day. But who is to say those line tokens won't be sold.
They will always run out of iPhones. You think Apple doesn't want to sell iPhones to everyone? There's only so many iPhones they can make. Suppose they could have start making them earlier. That means they would need to stop making the previous iPhones sooner so then they will have a scarcity of current iPhones by a month or two. How does that help?Because Black Friday sales always run smoothly.
"These people"? Plus they aren't the only ones blocking businesses and sidewalks. People of all races/nationalities do the same thing. Plus not all Chinese people sell these for the overseas market.
Please. Scalpers can also be white, black, brown. Just check eBay out. I'm sure people list the iPhone 6/6 plus on sale because they accidentally bought another one or changed their minds instead of returning them.
Did you know you can tap the home button twice and the icons will shift lower so you can reach them using one hand? I was playing with that at the store.I am also moving from a 4S to a 6.
This comment is dumb. Why wouldn't Apple sell the iPhone in China if it could? China is a big market for Apple.Gene Munster also claimed an Apple TV set is imminent. Gene can't be correct in any fashion without facts.
No regrets. I preorder a 6 last week and went to Apple store to check it out. The plus is just way too big. There are lots of time where I use the iPhone one handed. The 6 is big enough for me.
I disagree. Gene Munster isn't evidence of channel stuffing. The 5s and 5c were successes last year because they were 1&2 in the four major US carriers in the Dec qtr, I believe.