or Connect

Posts by jungmark

F off, patent troll.
It's easier to break things you don't actually own. Because who is stupid enough to break something they bought.
I could probably do that to other display phones too but that is considered vandalism.
And boom, the black market ends. 60 MM in Dec qtr, here Apple comes.
1. Editorials are biased. That's why they are opinion pieces2. Why would Apple remove them? Wouldn't they get more sales by selling them? Plus they still sell refurbished 5s. (Oh yeah: **** that shit. )3. I disagree. Apple is constantly improving them. It may not be evolutionary but there are improvements. how many times must Apple remake a market?4. Fair enough. the 5C plastic isn't the same as other vendors' plastic. And the 5C wasn't the flagship. Jobs wouldn't have...
That sucks. Now you know you have to nail down those books. Haha.My iMac lasted 7 years but it didn't attempt suicide by jumping off a desk.----As for the 5k screen, I'm perfectly happy with 1080p.
Is that a design flaw? /sHow did it fall?
This comment is laughable.Many of us are here to have frank discussions and fight the trolls that pollute the discussion with fact-less posts and doom-and-gloom theories.
And this completes the Odo-ization of Frosty.
1. It's an editorial.2. Apple didn't pull the 5 from stores3. Rivals also had experience building smartphones, MP3 players, tablets prior to the iPhone, iPod, iPad. Look where it got them.4. You know nothing about what Jobs would or wouldn't do.What happened to you? You've been Odo'd!It take about 70lbs of force to bend the iPhone. With physics, there is an opposite and equal force appled to your body. If you can't feel that and adjust your phone accordingly, I have...