or Connect

Posts by jungmark

It's BI. They write BS.Swedes?
Big Foot has been vacationing in the Pacific NW. He has my iPhone so I'm tracking him.
Google: the patents are a joke. Court: um, didn't you bid on them? Google: that was a joke bid. Court: um sure. We always bid on item in jest.
Sounds like the Swiss clocks will be extra large. In fairness, the SFR probably do need paperweights.
I don't think anyone said the avg Joe can't do it. It's that they don't care to change it.You bring up Maps, what's the usage of Apple Maps compare to Google maps on iOS? I have both.
Did you search for Google.com? Nope. Google will then "donate" to the DOJ and then suddenly the DOJ will investigate."If Safari becomes less useful as well, it's going to be third thing (maps, Siri, Safari) in iOS being second rate because Apple is having pointless feud with Google, and more reasons for users to switch away from what they already think is overpriced fashion toy."This quote sums it up. It's contrary to the evidence. Siri is very useful. Safari as well w or...
True but Apple's way is just the "convergence of design"
Not going to happen. A lot can happen in 15 years before Cook retires.Like what? Did he not reply to one of your emails? Not stick to your schedule?Apple has the highest retention and satisfaction rate. Bing it.
It is possible but this is Sammy: lie, cheat, steal.
Most users wouldn't care. Perhaps if Y! Offers more money than Google...