or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Wait, I thought increased competition is bad for only Apple.
How about this: Apple will announce and release its new products whenever the products are ready.
I don't don't know if the Chinese citizens are accustomed to it as the govt controls the media.Still, this is probably the only original idea for them.
Yea. Technology advanced, they didn't see it coming. They got lazy. Instead of welcoming Apple, they criticized it for being different.
Who says there aren't too many cell phone companies now? It's their job to make us want to buy their wares.
**** you, Russia. Hey Snowden, look who you're in bed with: A country that shot down a civilian plane.
Survival of the fittest. How many car companies were around 80-90 years ago. How many are left.
And why is that Apple's fault? If the others want to commoditize their wares, let them. Besides when did profit dictate competition. I thought it was all about "choice"
Why is it that when Apple is already in the game, we need more players but when Apple first gets in, the people ridicule them stating epic Fail.
Relic, I was commenting on "streets ahead". As for wishing ill will, I would never do that.Let me ask you something, don't you wish greedy banks and oil companies would go away? Don't people work for those companies?