or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Sorry, I don't use Apple mail so I'm not forced to go to the cloud.I chose an iPhone. Don't like it, go use something else. Quit whining.
Disagree. They should drop the 8 GB iPhone. 16 GB is a fine starting point.With the 32 GB version, he'll take more videos and will just delay the inevitable.
I'm sure they'll do fine with the multi billions they can get from the networks.That won't happen anytime soon.
The NFL is not going to sell rights to online streaming-only networks.
Exactly. People's needs do change. So can I sue my home developer for not adding 500 sq ft to account for my kid?I had a 16 GB for 3 years and I managed. I then bought the 64 GB iPhone 6.
Apple doesn't advertise a perceived negative. If everyone else isn't required to advertise usable capacity, why should Apple. Sammy has 16 GB. Iphone has 12. Sammy must be better. There is no benefit to Apple as many customers see numbers without context.
. You can say that about any purchase. Always get a larger size if you can afford. That goes with houses, TVs, computers.
Lawyers take cases regardless of merit. Lawyers take class action cases for cash.
1. Well they can't strip search you either so if you tape iPods to your legs, you can get away with that too.2. It is balanced: 4 liberals, 4 conservatives, 1 swing vote.
Don't car manus also advertise internal space of the trunk/cabin? How much of that is actually usable.Are shelves excluded from the calculation? In addition, they recommend you leave space around the sides for circulation. Is that taken into effect?Regardless he bought a 6 and could have returned it.