or Connect

Posts by jungmark

58 seems kind of high for the after holiday quarter. Then again I thought 60 was high for the holiday quarter. Whatever number it is, it would be frakking amazing.
Wouldn't it be cool if Cook said into his watch "meet me on stage" and KITT arrived!
DC replaced my card without any action by me. They also sent me a letter indicating no fraud detected but it was replaced as a precaution. I also check my statements so no unauthorized purchases there either.
Frakking insane numbers. I wonder how badly Sammy Galaxy 6 will do in the next quarter.
Did you know Apple is one of the most sued companies on the planet? Defensive measures.
It would if Vanilla Ice didn't agree to pay up.
Because he paid up and they were credited as song writers, I believe.
Do you have a pic of the iPhone 5/5S, which came before the Alpha.
Then why'd they steal it.Just because Apple is successful doesn't mean they weren't harmed.Was Queen/David Bowie irreparably harmed by Vanilla Ice? Nope but Ice did steal the bass line and was forced to pay up.
Common troll post. If the iPhone was just a phone, why did other smartphones suck at the time? Why did others quickly copy it?Apple spent millions developing it so why should others be allowed to steal it.Punish thieves.