or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Sorry monster. Don't sue your partners if you still wanna do business with them.
If their internet connection goes down, why would it matter if they have Ethernet or wifi?
Where's Googleguy to explain that Apple uses that info for iAds.
My friend does the same thing. So no one is barred.
Except the supplier could have said no and walked away. The publishers can't without effectively removing almost half their sales outlets.nope. Apple's App Store rules are set. There's no negotiating them. In addition Androiders keep telling us Apple has low market share.The authors didn't agree. Again, Amazon has a big slice of the book market. Lots of folks only shop via Amazon.Amazon has 90% ebook market. Amazon effectively killed that competition.When Apple Maps came...
That's Amazon's spin after the contract was signed. What were its tactics prior to the resolution?http://www.latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-et-jc-amazon-and-hachette-explained-20140602-story.html#page=1Amazon has 90% market share in ebooks. They also sell 40-45% of physical books. So basically Amazon is saying sign our ebook agreement or we'll cut 40% of your business.There you have it, a common troll spelling of "fanboy."Why is Amazon so afraid of Apple and other...
Antitrust laws also should prevent predatory pricing. Amazon selling ebooks at a loss is a barrier for entry. That's how they had 90% of the market. You want fair competition? Start with fair pricing.
Right. Amazon holds the publisher's physical books as hostage. Sign the ebook agreement or take your books elsewhere.
Apple doesn't mine your search history, email, social network posts.You can't really hide your age and gender when in public. Or even your location.
As much as I want that to happen, I doubt Android/Windows whatever is going away anytime soon.