or Connect

Posts by jungmark

That can't be! Analysts told us The iPhone was too expensive in China. I think US fanboys traveled to China to buy 3 iPhones each. No other reason to explain it. /s
Yup the Titanic is the existing non-Apple smart watches.Because the Apple watch will never change. The greatest disappointment in the iPod was that it was Mac-only. What a failure.
The vast majority of gun deaths aren't caused by legal gun owners. Frankly anyone who buys a gun for another person or sells/gives a gun to someone who failed a background check should be held accountable if that gun is used in a crime.
Sorry, gun rights are in our constitution. That won't change until an amendment is passed. And that will never happen.
Jobs was excellent but not without mistakes. In fact I'm still rocking the iPod HiFi and MobileMe....for you. You do not represent everyone.Without a frickin laser beam the watch is useless.
You have any scientific studies or surveys to back that up? Apple watch is advertised for what it is. If users expect it to replace their iPhone, then that's on the users.
Lies. Damn lies. And statistics.
He's not a kid. He's an adult who made adult decisions.It's not that he reads AI or any site for that matters. He wants to be known. he wants to be famous. Why give him that satisfaction. Let him rot in jail/death row anonymously. That's not the same as forgetting his terrorist act.Should we ban mentions of Allah because some fringe Islamic extremists mis-use his name in acts of terror?
Since you don't know me, you should have no reaction. Is murder over an image of Muhammad a new thing? Pretty sure that dates back several centuries.
We should not publish images of that piece of sh1t. He should be ignored and forgotten. And of course, sent to the chair.