or Connect

Posts by jungmark

I don't have an issue but as they say, the devil is in the details.
Or maybe because he's a democrat. And it's politics as usual.
There's hatred on both sides. It's only feels more prevalent now because of social media.No one said anything about race. Is that what the left does? Name calling and playing the race card where it isn't applicable?
Exactly so the former is truer to a conclusion.
GTAT = scum. You willingly signed the contract. You over promised. You under delivered. Yet it's Apple's fault.
Proves that a lot of Android devices are junk or the more powerful Android users go on Google+.
Discover is my primary card. It's ok for them to be cautious. Neither Apple Pay nor Discover will suffer without each other.
Look at the credits. It'll say list the "promotional considerations". I've seen Apple included in the list for some shows.No such thing as free advertising. Plus if a logo'd device is used in an inappropriate way, they could be sued.Well in fairness to MS, the Surface is a laptop replacement, not an iPad replacement. Haha.
Don't go there. We have this discussion every time articles like this occur. HahaStill, I wonder what the acolytes of the church of market share have to say about this.
Haha. I suppose you forgot Apple paid for Google Maps data to begin with.