or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Then don't read it. Still it says something when market share is not high on Apple's priority list but it is "winning" that battle in the US.
"Normal" people don't post on tech blogs. So you are not an ideal example of the masses.Why would anyone replace Tim after a record quarter? Define "too much". Tim is doing what he has been doing for 4+ years. Apple hasn't suffered.
Hot shot exec? She was a CEO that left to join Apple. She has nothing to prove.If you need help, ask. So simple.They can't redo everything at once. Plus there are various lease terms, space factors, etc.Jobs is dead. Apple is still succeeding. Get over it.She is not "generic".
So sad. I had hope for HTC.
The DDs near me have seating.
I think some additional seating would be beneficial. People can use the iDevices while relaxing instead of standing up and feeling rushed.
I still don't trust any Mapping software for 100% accuracy. Things happen: emergency construction, pot holes, disabled vehicles, road closures, different traffic laws, traffic circles. For the longest time, Google Maps kept telling me to make an illegal hairpin turn to leave my neighborhood.
But but but Cook is just a great COO. If accurate, that's a lot of iPhones.
Have a good idea? Don't invite a Google exec to join the Board.
I think we can compare IDC numbers to its own reports and not to reality. Unless of course their methodology changed.