or Connect

Posts by jungmark

The Irish? I kid, I kid.That's absurd. Every knows Christmas is coming. Why bother hiding it behind a generic term like "holiday." You're not fooling anyone.
That's why all religious holidays should be celebrated instead of calling it a generic holiday season. You learn nothing about generic crap.As a side note, should we stop calling the Fourth of July, Independence Day? It could offend non-citizens or Brits.
I remember singing about the dreidel in grade school and had no issues with it.
I did warn you about that. Haha.
Is that why people are promoting Holiday Trees and banning (non religious) Christmas songs at schools?Merry Christmas!
Is this a joke post? They are making the majority of profits. They don't chase market share for market share's sake.Hey TS, I know you responded already but how many troll talking points were hit?-I love Apple but...-coasting on Jobs-innovate more-bored/boring-feature checklistJudging by his last sentence, I bet this guy has a 5S.
Lawyers. What do you call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A good start. The eventual fine will likely be just a week's worth of Apple's profit. Hardly damaging to Apple's finances.
Don't tell dr blank.
At least we agree it's a Christmas Tree and not a Holiday Tree.
Yup, because people like to be lectured. What the most watched video in YouTube. How many views? What's the most watch TEDtalk? How many views?