or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Maybe Apple will redesign the mini as Mac Mini with Beats.
Apple isn't cheating. The money was earned outside the US.A few states have sales tax holidays for a day or so on certain items.
No way. Corps should not pay less than the middle class tax payer. 10-15% is more appropriate.
According to whose morals?
I think a 10-15% tax rate would be ok to repatriate the cash. I am a shareholder and US citizen.
But can I see ads on the thing?
You brought it up saying Apple wants to force the other guys out of mobile.Let's see Google has "simple common business sense" and Apple is a bully.
Yes, I meant the first iPhone. I didn't mean to say you thought otherwise.The definition of smartphone is arbitrary. Feature phones can install third party apps but it is not easy. That doesn't mean they are smartphones.Smart phones don't live in a vacuum. Apple's market share of all cell phones is increasing if you want to play that game.Again Apple has never had the majority of "smartphone" market share. It hasn't hurt them one bit.
Everything but Amazon is awesome! DOJ to investigate Apple. Amazon is just doing business.
Oh please. Everyone looks for deductions and it's all legal. I'm sure you pay all your taxes including sales tax for online sales, right?