or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Hey Sammy, what can you do with your phone when it's in "Power saver mode"?
Nope. If the two are similarly qualified and both interview well, who do you choose?
A copy is never as good as the original.
Hey Sammy, perhaps iPhone users actual use their phones.
I am not angry at you and I don't condone what he did. But I've never been that depressed. Sometimes you get tired of fighting.Do we, as society, get upset at people who have DNR requests? Why don't they want to keep fighting? Why do people have living wills?
I don't think quotas will be involved. However if two qualified candidates (white, minority) come in and score "near equally" in the interview, who do you choose.
I will say this: just like you can't go from heathy to stage 4 cancer overnight (AFAIK), you don't know the depths of depression he was suffering prior. It could have been a manageable baseline until something triggered a deeper descent.
I don't know if they are arch enemies but neither will give up the camera time. HD isn't big enough for both.
Ok. Whew, good thing I got a clarification. My apologies.
I don't mean to make this personal, but when people are diagnosed with breast cancer, many times a mastectomy is done rather than chemo or if chemo didn't work. He had a brain disease so in his mind he saw suicide was the only solution. Perhaps therapy or drugs didn't work.