or Connect

Posts by jungmark

$600 MM wasn't enough for GT? If not, it shouldn't have signed the contract.
Why would GTAT care about what Internet posters think? In addition, we are talking about GTAT not fulfilling its contractual agreements. It over promised and under delivered. It is the "bad guy."
"he doesn't think the market will allow shares to drop below around the $95 mark." Off the record: we can certainly manipulate that with unfounded rumors: Chinese teens hate the iPhone 6.
From what I hear on the other thread, they sound horrible. Haha.
Um. They still signed the contract. If they had doubts, they shouldn't have signed it.
How again will Apple regret the deal?
What are you talking about? I did admit I was wrong in another thread that's more related to NFC than this topic.
This is one your quotes "The tide is changing and Apple is not as dominate as it once was."How's that working for Sammy. Oh and let's see how many iOS devices will be sold in the Dec qtr.
Right. It's not because of what Apple was doing at all.
Why is he meddling in Apple's affairs now? Stop interfering. But what if Cook rebuffs him? I don't think Carl Ego will let that go lightly. Carl wants to be the puppet master. He pumps up stock as high as he can and then dump stock for a large profit. His own BoD/CEO will listen to his schemes.