or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Well it's my choice to release a song that's 5 mins long. Personally I rather have people buy it.Who says my 5 min song is worth more than a 3 min song.
Only is she's fairly compensated for it. So no free tiers.
PC has run amok.
DOJ to investigate. Amazon to cry to its govt mommy.
Go ahead, she won't be hurting.
Well then, I suppose Apple can check who's Apple ID is being used to play them and perhaps see how many times a song or album is played consecutively.
Are you still serious? People don't play songs because they're shorter. The play them because they like them or the artists.
.Pay per second? What next, pay per word in a book?iTunes is $.99/$1.29 a song regardless of length and right holders get 70%. So why should rates change for streaming?
So what. Movies vary in length too. You can rent a 90 min animated feature or a 2.5 hr epic LOTR movie for the same price.
Apple Music and the free 90 day trial wasn't what she was referring to. She was referring to artists not receiving a dime or even $.002 during that trial period.Plus she makes the most money on tours. She just played Philly and sold out the football stadium for two shows. That's 50000+ tickets per show. Add the merchandise sold and that's a lot of $$$.