or Connect

Posts by jungmark

1. Apple doesn't take 30% margins. You do realize they pay for servers, CC fees, etc.2. The avg ebook price fell after Apple got in the game.3. Prior to Apple, Amazon used its monopoly power to take up to a 70% discount off the wholesale price.
And how much was Amazon taking prior to Apple being in the market?Thank God the DOJ allowed Amazon to keep a monopoly.
I wear a watch on my left wrist and write with my right hand. I'm under 40 and use it to tell time. I take it off for bed. Still, I don't see a smart watch in my future even if Apple makes one.How does one listen to calls on this watch? Will it be a speaker phone? That won't get annoying.
1. http://prometheus.med.utah.edu/~bwjones/2010/06/apple-retina-display/2. They do because anyone with a brain can see the diff between retina and non retina. So what's the speed of the processor and how much RAM?3. I said at a certain point, anything more is overkill. The 5S and the 4S both have 8 MP cameras but the 5S has the better camera.4. I didn't say everyone, I just referred to you.
Smells of desperation? How exactly? The 12 billion Googs wasted was desperation. The 19 Bn Facebook wasted was desperation. How is spending
What are Cook's mess ups?Happy new year! I did not realize 2014 ended in May.
1. The distance isn't arbitrary the vast majority of users hold the phone 12 inches away from their eyes if doing anything else than calling.Smart people also don't get 1080p on a 30" tv because you can't tell the diff between 720 and 1080 at a normal viewing distance. It's pointless to get 1080p on a phone.2. Better camera sensors are worth more than MP. No one can tell the diff between a 8x10 taken with an 8 MP or 12 MP camera, all else being equal. If fact, there have...
Just ignore him. There is no smartphone market just an overall cell phone market. We all know what a cell phone is, what defines a smartphone?
From sure thing to 70%? How long until the deal is cancelled. (Allegedly)
This is obviously only bad news for just Apple. /s Predictions that far in advance are worthless. Things change. Netbooks were suppose to be the greatest thing until Apple said "Here's the iPad".