or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Stop drinking and posting.
Bad news for Apple: the closer they get to a 100%, they harder it is for growth. /s
I wonder if they find 100 people who bought and actually use these Brand X tablets. Also, what do they consider as tablets.
If it's a unique idea, I think it should be patentable provided the inventor can prove it works within a limited timeframe. If not, the patent is lost and can't be patented by anyone else.
Ridiculous. Use it or lose it within 5 years.
Or magazine subscriptions, banks, charities.Yes. What are OEMs gonna do? Windows? Develop their own OS?
Disney has posted blogs about Walt Disney's birthday.The real reason Cook is in Germany is to test the iCar on the autobahn.
According to who? If they can require OEM s to use google services, they can require anything they want. (I know OEMs can choose open source Android).
I trust the banks more than Google.Why not? The hardware vendors are desperate and Google has the software they need. Googs can say "here are the minimum requirements." But they choose not too.Again, the user experience by Google is design that way to get more eyeballs on ads to benefit it's real customers.
Once again Google shows it cares more about its real customers (advertisers) than its end users.