or Connect

Posts by jungmark

1000 units? Hahaha. Demand is high deal with it. They probably has a couple million or so units for the rollout countries.They didn't over promise anything. Point to the PR where they said everyone will get a watch in April. They have millions available but that's for all countries in the immediate rollouts (not just the initial one).
Well the numbers do bear that out with respect to the competitors, doesn't it?A 1st gen device will never be a 100% perfect. That said even 85% is damn good for a 1st gen.Apple doesn't need to artificially limit supplies for hype. Good business sense is to sell everything it can make.
Probably similar to those who upgraded from the 5 to the 5S.I can't fathom any prediction until Apple releases initial numbers. Currently everyone is guessing and it's not an educated guess.
"No lines = doom!" - clueless analysts
I'm not sure if I want an Apple Watch but I definitely don't want a Google tracker.
Poor sales of current models? According to who?iPod has been replaced by the iPhone. There is less of a need to update it.
Do you know what a felony is? Traffic tickets and misdemeanors aren't felonies."The main characteristic of a felony is that being found guilty of a felony will result in incarceration for at least one year. "
Apple-hate, cheap, BOGO.I doubt people were clamoring for bigger phones on day 1.
It's a non issue as other companies do the same thing. Apple isn't banning all felons and needs to protect itself from corporate espionage through the weakest link.
And this has nothing to do with the topic at hand.