or Connect

Posts by jungmark

I was one of those anti-NFC folks mainly because of security. Now that Apple allegedly solve that, I might consider it. But only if Discover is part of it.
Same reason they announced the iPhone and iPad months early: FCC regulations will make it public anyways prior to release.
Rushing a product out just to sell before the holidays would be a worse disaster.
RIP iPod Classic.
Introducing the iPhone 6U2.
Amazon Fail...err...Fire is a hit. It's number one on the list of Amazon branded phones sold on Amazon.com. Somehow, the analysts will spin it as bad news for Apple.
Dear analysts, which will it be next week: "delayed", non existent, "on time" in limited qty, "on time", or Apple changed it in spite of my prediction.
Stop spinning or you'll corkscrew into the ground. Analysts were wrong. The 4 was the most successful iPhone when it was release. There was no recall or pushback from the public.Where is the quote where Tim said the 5C was a disappointment."Cook also addressed the launch of the iPhone 5c and 5s, noting that the two phones both outsold Apple's previous products in the middle tier and the high end..."
1. And the iPhone was designed for version 5 and 5S. What's your point. The fact was the 4 wasn't recalled and was still sold.2. Nope. Cook said the 5C exceeded their expectations. The mix was a bit off but that's because more people than predicted bought the 5S
Analysts were proven wrong. The 4 wasn't recalled for the antenna. The 5C was a success. The original iPhone, iPad, iPad mini were all successes.