or Connect

Posts by jungmark

It wasn't a rehash. It just wasn't that good. Too many issues with it.Yes. The 2nd one just didn't work for me.ST Enterprise lasted 5 years. Wrath of Khan and First Contact are way better than these two movies. Oh and those transformers movies made a shitload of cash too. That doesn't mean they were good.
The media Apple "halo" effect in which anything remotely related is label "troubled" or "beleaguered".
I use his/her rather than their but his/her is rather clumsy and I can see why people don't use it.
Exactly. The philly convention center had 6 unions and were losing business. The admins wanted new friendlier work rules and 4 of the 6 signed on by the deadline. The other 2 were SOL and were not allowed to work. Now business is up yet the members of those 2 unions can't work at the center. Plus those 4 were more productive than the 6.
You lost me at "Civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson..."
You blaming Apple for the ridiculousness of the Bay Area housing prices?As another mentioned before, ESPP.So what's the average pay of non manager types at Apple?
BREAKING: Apple market cap falls from $700 billion. Investors questioning Cook. Bad news for iPhone sales.
Puh-lease. Apple needs a detachable keyboard, a stylus, and a kickstand. /s
I bet they will say the phone is stored in a climate controlled case and they only handle it with white gloves in a clean room.
100,000 views?! The horror! /s I'm sure I have some scratches but nothing to cry online about. Plus I have a case to minimize any damage.