or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Nope, these complaints sound like a two year old throwing a tantrum when asked to take a nap.
Many can be wrong since Cook said "early" meant Jan-April as you already wrote. Not Apple's fault.So what? Is there some magical deadline that the excludes the last 2-3 weeks of a month?I stayed up until 3 am to order the iPhone 4S. Couldn't connect until 7am. It's called demand.how do you know they were given away for free? Plus these are probably the "edition" line so no average user can buy it anyway.Hey if you accurately predict demand on launch day between 18...
Pulling sh1t out of your @ss again?
What's the deal with Angela sending these alert emails. Steve would never... /s
Supply issues solved or better than projected?When I ordered my iPhone 6, I recd it two weeks earlier than the estimated date.
Never missed? White iPhone, one of the OS X updates due to ios. Some revisionist history you have there.
Oh my god. Failure! Angela should be fired for not sticking to the original delivery dates! /s
That's good for all 1000 of the nexus 6 users. I kid. Still, I'm a little weary about having Google "monitor" my voice, vid, and SMS chats.
So who did Steve fire when the white iPhone was months late?You have no idea how mgmt works.It didn't have enough inventory so it switched gears. No big issue. The worse thing to do was stay on course and have people lineup for no reason when supplies are limited.
Considering Safari isn't on Windows anymore, 5% isn't bad WW. Neither is 10% in the US.