or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Of course it's available but that's not the point. PC makers could have made their own PC OS. The fact is Android is on majority of "smart phones" will 100s of millions in the install base. It isn't viable for A phone manu to create a new OS to sell in its own phones. Basically they have to use Android.
And what would they use instead? Develop their own OSes and ecosystems?Didn't this Alliance also demand that phones will be upgradable, Android-wise, for 18 months? How'd that work out.
That is an illogical reasoning. If the wanted to push people to the 5S, they would have just kept the iPhone 5.
Thanks!
I hope Sammy loses big time but I doubt there will ever be a injunction.
On one hand, I think its good to keep users informed, otoh it's harder for law enforcement to collect evidence without alerting the target. Then again, perhaps it will end "fishing expeditions".
But but market share!!!
We will never know what the 5 would have done. But many people want new phones rather than last year's model. Also many put color near the top of their selection criteria.Haha. Can't be any worse than the iMac color / designs back in the day.Really? You know what Apple expected on the 5?
I respectfully disagree with you. The 5C expanded iPhone availability to those price conscious consumers. In addition, it allowed Apple to test creating two new popular iPhone lines concurrently.
If anything, it's Sammy sells cheap low margin crap.Bullsh1t.iOS apps can run on iPads so iPhone market share by itself under counts the entire iOS population.