or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Not sure what you mean. Apple approves all ads anyway. They are always in control.
I forgot that Google is the knight in shining armor, protecting our right to choose as long as it's a Google service.
This isn't the 80s and 90s. Apple failed then because it tried to go after market share. Its Mac product line lost focus and try the shotgun approach. Apple has never had the majority of smartphone market share.Exactly about China. That's why Apple will succeed, the middle class in China is growing fast.I believe my dumb phone back in the day could run apps. It certainly wasn't a smart phone. The definition is arbitrary and none of these reports explain how they define...
I seem to remember Google rewriting history stating they didn't want to the future of mobile tech being decidedly one man (Jobs) or one company (Apple).
Sure can. You can also take a picture of it or write it down manually. You know, like anyone could do now.
The problem isn't Maps but where you choose to live.
Set up to fail. Imaginary product on pace to sell as much as iPad . We haven't seen it.
Analysts predicts features. Features aren't announced. Analysts blames internal politics. Why are analysts never wrong?!
Make up your mind. Apple should not be in the maps business or Apple should spend on a street view feature.I disagree on the former. Apple should rely less and less on outside companies for core features.
No offense to Dre, there's only one Steve Jobs.