or Connect

Posts by jungmark

MS can afford to keep them monetarily. It's not good for business to have too many redundant employees. Hence why WS loves layoffs.
Because you don't understand it, you don't like it.Cook has done a great job. Not sure why you can't see that. Let me guess: no new product lines?
Sammy has a history of stealing designs from other companies. No one is suing. It just continues a pattern of thievery.No one said Apple invented headphones. Again, it's Sammy proving its rep as a thieving company.
Such a shame for the employees. I heard the layoffs will continue until morale improves.
I thought it was an Onion article. **** off, Sammy.
Who thinks that? What post number?
Who said anything about replacing desktops? A lot of mgrs, avps, execs,etc travel and they bring their laptops. Usually they only check email, review reports, run presentations. These guys aren't crunching numbers too often. Why can't the iPad be the perfect tool for them? Plus IBM could probably produce more work related apps for specific needs.My employer is rolling out reporting tools for iPads for those users that just review reports and such.
These two questions will always be asked: 1. Who allowed Amazon to set market prices when they were the only real game in town. 2. When has the govt acted so fast before in a relatively new market. Shouldn't market forces be given some time to work?
Meanwhile DOJ turns it's back on Amazon's monopoly abuse.
Gene says (off the record): " you know what'll move Apple's gauge? an IBM-Apple partnership on an Apple TV set for biz. Predicting 50 MM Apple-IBM TV sets in first year. "