or Connect

Posts by jungmark

The patent system is broken.How is it fair that one inventor invents something but does nothing with it while another inventor invents the same thing (not knowing of the first inventor) but actually does something only to be sued.
No because some other person or persons would probably invent the same thing and put it to use. They shouldn't be sued into oblivion by some entity who was just waiting for someone to violate the patent.Hogwash. Nothing is destroyed. Odds are likely someone else is inventing the same thing but instead of waiting for violators, he/she would put it to use.
Now we got politics involved. Chicago is still corrupt. Also run by former Obama chief of staff.Back to the issue: if you don't use it (in a certain timeframe), you should lose it.
It's good, not gold plated so I can see it cost a lot more the 2.5k.Strange. Why would they set up a veiled display in the middle of the store for weeks on end. Floor space is valuable.
Not Apple's job to keep competitors in the market. It's the competitor's job to be relevant. .
Never heard of this bank. Now I know why.
Stop drinking and posting.
Bad news for Apple: the closer they get to a 100%, they harder it is for growth. /s
I wonder if they find 100 people who bought and actually use these Brand X tablets. Also, what do they consider as tablets.
If it's a unique idea, I think it should be patentable provided the inventor can prove it works within a limited timeframe. If not, the patent is lost and can't be patented by anyone else.