or Connect

Posts by jungmark

And from the new version, people search for clues on everything in the code.I hope Apple releases a new 4" along with a ~5". Not buying this iPhablet sized thing.
I believe Jobs was referring to the TV Set. You're right, Apple TV needs an update. But so did the Mac Pro but than languished for years.Was there a new law dictating buyers must but products as soon as they are released?
Who's pissing on Jobs legacy? Note Jobs was against native iOS apps, iTunes and iPods for Windows, had a different retail design in mind, etc. Jobs was brilliant but he wasn't perfect. Innovation takes time.I'm pretty sure the other execs had a say.Jobs may have cracked the TV but who says content owners want to play that game.
Cook became CEO in 2011. Not even three years ago.I remember Jobs creating new product categories every quarter and never has more than a one day gap between breakthroughs. Oh that never happened? You mean there was 6 years between the iPod and iPhone? Jobs should have been fired for that innovation gap.
Another strategic purchase. Kudos for Apple for not spending/wasting billions on a headline purchase.
Yeah, Cook needs to put up because there are only 8 months left in the year!!!!Apple will also not announce an Apple TV set, an iPlane, an iCar, or an iCarly.
Laziness. That's why Android partners, except Sammy, are screwed.
Of course it's available but that's not the point. PC makers could have made their own PC OS. The fact is Android is on majority of "smart phones" will 100s of millions in the install base. It isn't viable for A phone manu to create a new OS to sell in its own phones. Basically they have to use Android.
And what would they use instead? Develop their own OSes and ecosystems?Didn't this Alliance also demand that phones will be upgradable, Android-wise, for 18 months? How'd that work out.
That is an illogical reasoning. If the wanted to push people to the 5S, they would have just kept the iPhone 5.