or Connect

Posts by jungmark

The fine print: No Google or Samsung execs. I'm not sure how this is suppose to pump up the stock price. Cook should be fired. As a shareholder, I'm not paying him to eat. The bid growth should be 30% yoy. More innovating, less eating. Steve Jobs would never eat lunch. Rumored lunch to intro the iSnack. When's the last time Cafe Mac released something game-changing?
You serious, bro? Ask the average Joe, why they picked this phone. Many will say "free with contract." No average joe would say "well this phone has 2Ghz processor" or "has 2 GB of RAM."And The majority of Androids sold are not flagship phones nor are they comparable to the iPhone.
Revisionist history? Jobs didn't convince ATT to subsidize the iPhone. The cell phone market was always subsidized. Aid you remember, the iPhone was full price because Apple took a percentage if the subscription rate.Apple isn't a charity. I can't afford a BMW, so it's Bmw's fault it doesn't offer a real BMW at $20,000.Apple has never exploited specs because the general pop doesn't care. Apple's marketing team should and have focused on how a user would use the device. The...
I would love to see this headline: Analysts once again failed to predict Apple accurately.
Not sure how it's marketing fault. They don't design the hardware. A buyer can always get the 32GB version.More memory has nothing to do with productivity. As I said, users are free to get the 32/64 GB iPads.What it is is that you don't want to spend the extra $$$. You feel entitled to a larger capacity iPad. If storage is important to you, spend the $$$.
No, he'll still complain about future results.
Well if it's a culture shock, the acquired employees would bolt. Apple isn't just acquiring tech but the people behind it.I Imagine Cook carries large bags of cash with $ on them and splurges.
I guess that bonus article is bullshit.
Do you have a link for SmartTV sales? I know Creepy Eric predicted something about GoogleTV but how did that turn out.
Many folks use a PC to check email and surf the interwebs. The iPad can replace the PC for them.----Where are the posters demanding a cheap iPhone? The 4S is the entry level iPhone.