or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Again, the general pop doesn't care when items are released hence why Apple products are still being sold year-round. Sure it'll be easier to buy items if released on a staggered schedule, but that only matters to early adopters. Until you have a scientific survey with statistically significant evidence to the contrary, Apple is doing well to release its products just prior to and in the Dec qtr.Anecdotally, my brother bought his iPhone in April, Several months after...
Not sure what to Google for this to see these commercials. Can you post one that will explain this?Amazingly Apple's sales keep rising...
I don't get it. What pct of consumers buy a Mac, phone, iPad in the same year. < 5%? More like 1%. People buy things when they need them. Tech geeks may buy at first release but we're not the majority.
Apple isn't going to refresh its product lines more than once a year so again why should they spread the new release dates throughout the year. People upgrade when they need to. Something is always going to be newer. That's technology. Say they release a new Mac in March. What are they going to do in Dec? Release another one? Something will be newer from competitors year round.
Did Apple stop selling its wares in your area of the world? Nope. If it isn't end-of-lifed or replaced, it's New. What's this fascination of buying as soon as it's released. Granted, I bought my iPhone on Day 1 but I bought my Mac a few months after release. Hell, people are still buying iPhones, iPads, Macs.Who cares if it's predictable.In the consumer electronics biz, the holiday qtr is the best qtr.
Hey Dev, why even release an iOS app if you hate the App Store policies. Oh, money. Perhaps it's not the real reason the app got pulled.
Not seeing what your point. Did they stop selling non iPhones the rest of the year?
How many games use the gyroscope? He has a vine video to prove it.
You mean Apple stopped selling products the rest of the year? Strangely I read Apple sold a record number of iPhones for a March qtr. must be just spin, right.
Semantics. Google will sell access to your into to anyone.