or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Some of these complaints can be said about the iPhone. As for carrying a charger, most people don't need to. So far it's on par for a new Apple device.
Everyone gets investigated. Woo Hoo!
Competition from Apple hurts competitors. DOJ to investigate.
It's called the vocal minority. Complainers want to be heard. Still I wonder if I can use "trying to save battery on my watch" as an excuse to not work out. I believe the battery life on the watch is fine for most users.
Lies, damn lies, and anonymous sources. Cote's buddy is monitoring Apple currently and is charging an astronomical fee to read the WSJ. Why would Apple do such a thing? It's lies from competitors and/or Apple enemies.
No it doesn't. iPads are still leading all tablets is sales, profits. There is no need to go to USB C. If anything, there could be a dongle but I doubt it. All the Macs should get USB c first before even thinking about putting it on an iPad.
Don't be a troll. Note Sammy had a billion different phone connectivity ports in the last 10 years.Apple isn't replacing lightning anytime soon.
If you're including third world countries, yes the iPad is expensive for most people.And if people can get Chromebooks for cheap, what are its numbers? And the PC market is in decline.
Have you seen the Phillies play? Haha. I'm a fan.I think his dad was a Yankees fan since the Phillies were dreadful back in the day while the yanks won a lot.
Can't Sammy come up with something original for once? Damn thieves.