or Connect

Posts by jungmark

None of my cell phones have ever been waterproof and I don't drop them in water. I also don't wear my watch 24/7.If waterproofing is your number 1 criteria, get something else.
My wallet is leather. Definitely not water proof.Easily? Haha. Release your water proof watch then.
I don't think I'm getting one but I'm not going to whine about what Apple needs to do to get my money.
So you want Apple to build a watch that no one will use at that depth?In that case, I want a nuclear bomb proof watch.
I know. My tv should be water proof too. Along with my wallet. And my photos.Give me a break. If water proofing is your #1 need, get another item.
No, I wish I had $350 to "throw away". That's what they're doing when they purposely pushing the limits.
I wish I had money to waste like that. Fools.
So according to you the Apple watch is only available on April 24 and then will be pulled from the market.
Look at me! I'm still relevant! - Microsoft Still I blame Angela for not forseeing this from Microsoft. /s #BlameAngela
Tell me you're not frakking serious. Just because you describe "early" as three months doesn't mean Apple does. Tell me what the april-June period is named? Not so early 2015? And the July-sept period? Not so late 2015?Apple has said it will be available on 4/24. It didn't say available to everyone that orders one.Just because Beyoncé or whoever hasn't done one doesn't mean they won't in the future. Oh and Beyoncé did drop a new album exclusively on iTunes.So if I preorder...