or Connect

Posts by jungmark

This guy's a loon. / play along with him.Hot damn, we found the guy who is the arbiter of innovation! I'm glad you gave Apple credit for the 64-bit chip. What about the M7?Outside of Apple, what other company has innovated in the cell phone market since 2007?
You can't force someone out for private development use.
No except that it will waste Jony's time. Besides it's better to get trusted outsiders on an advisory role.
Ugh. Another one of these articles. Sorry, I don't trusts sources that are unnamed and are former employees.
Um no. People are cheap and hate change. They are used to bsod and viruses and crashes.If your anecdotal evidence "proves" Sammy's ads, wouldn't it also "prove" no one has Android phones then?
How did they get these numbers again?
Computers with the technology. When that failed, he allowed Lassiter and friends to make films to showcase its tech.Interesting that Amazon didn't encounter "delays" with this book.
Oh Sammy, you're such a piece of shit company. Maybe if your users actually use the phone..
Galaxy Fail? I wonder how many ads would be targeted for vandalism.
You do realize that China controls the media.----Back to the topic, how do they get these scores? Who created those terrible Mac Genius ads?