or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Gruber has this same analysis.
Politics is different. You have to lie better than your opponent to win.Damn, that was my response too.
How dare Apple lock the back door!Bwaaaa haa.Customer: Say tell me how to upgrade my android phone to 4.4. I just got it last year.Carrier: sorry, we may release an update in 6 months but what you really want is a new phone.
Yes but it's implied that people hire those they are comfortable with.
1 and 2 person hiring is different. I'm not arguing for quotas but if you're white and you hire three white people over the other qualified candidates who happen to be a minority, all else being equal, because you feel more comfortable, then that's racist.
Pretty sure they are still available for PPV. Besides, consider the US as stress testing for the rest of the world.
No but if you have 3 white people and 3 black people with similar experience and hire the 3 whites, that is racist.
Source? A lot of companies and universities have purchasing departments that buy assets for their employees. No employee just goes out and buys a computer for the employer without approval.
Yes but let me rephrase: were there only iPhone promotions?
This is completely dumb. The iPhone and iPad weren't the first in their categories when they were released. Stop the revisionist history sh1t. In addition, Apple hasn't announced new products at WWDC often.