or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Free falling? For the iPhone, I guess it depends on what your definition of the market is. For iPod, Apple still has 70% MS.No $300 iPhone. Apple makes more money on iPhones than on iTunes.
Whew. Good thing you posted this or I would have sold my shares.Side note: a lot of trollish comments on this article.
I don't think you do. Apple doesn't participate in evey market. Hence no netbook, no dumb phone, no cheap junk smartphone. Is there really a market between a iPad and a MBA? People who need the power of OS X won't settle for under powered chip.
Make it stop!
100 million users? Damn, how much profit are those guys making? Meanwhile Apple has 43% of the PC profits just by selling what they have.
If you ask the avg consumer what phone they had before their current phone or even two phones ago, I bet you most will say iPhone or an Android or a flip/dumb phone.
The avg consumer doesn't care about that.
That's not what I meant. How many users said/knew they had a Sammy phone without looking at it prior to the clone? Of course people can read the brand name.
Apple should buy Square just as long as it's not a ridiculous bid.
When did the One come out and when did the Sammy clone come out? If it's just branding, why did Sammy copy every almost everything about the iPhone. Why didnt Sammy just brand its pre-clone phone?