or Connect

Posts by jungmark

She's not throwing a fit, she's giving her opinion. Um I think she's doing ok by herself.
I see some main stream media headlines: Taylor swift rips Apple Music. This is nothing like that. Apple should pay royalties during the free trial period.
Artists want to be paid for their music. I see nothing wrong with that. If Apple want to give a free trial, then Apple should should bear the cost.
This is a dumb rumor. What would the battery life be if you FaceTime on a watch? Rumor: a full Office apps for Apple watch.
I do have a clear definition of traitor. Snowden fits the bill. Releasing govt secrets to foreign entities including the enemy is treasonous. He knew damn well what was in those files. Otherwise he wouldn't have fled the country.
Fine fine fine. I'm intolerant towards murderers, terrorists, rapists and traitors. We should all give them a stern warning and hope they learn from their mistakes.
DOJ to investigate all claims against Apple. DOJ spokesman: who does Apple think they are? Amazon?
Can't wait for the DOJ and NY's AG to investigate.
Are you f'n kidding me Sammy? Adding "Plus" to its name?
Just because you don't like doesn't mean you an call her that. What has she done to deserve that epitaph?