or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Look at me! I'm still relevant! - Microsoft Still I blame Angela for not forseeing this from Microsoft. /s #BlameAngela
Tell me you're not frakking serious. Just because you describe "early" as three months doesn't mean Apple does. Tell me what the april-June period is named? Not so early 2015? And the July-sept period? Not so late 2015?Apple has said it will be available on 4/24. It didn't say available to everyone that orders one.Just because Beyoncé or whoever hasn't done one doesn't mean they won't in the future. Oh and Beyoncé did drop a new album exclusively on iTunes.So if I preorder...
Seems silly. I wonder if the trolls blame Angela for this. Haha.
Did they say everyone who preordered will get an apple watch on 4/24 or starting on 4/24?
Most of that is manufacturing and not retail. So blaming Angela or anyone else is stupid. And you're also assuming all the components are sitting in warehouses ready to be used. You have no idea what the supply chain is like.
Nope, these complaints sound like a two year old throwing a tantrum when asked to take a nap.
Many can be wrong since Cook said "early" meant Jan-April as you already wrote. Not Apple's fault.So what? Is there some magical deadline that the excludes the last 2-3 weeks of a month?I stayed up until 3 am to order the iPhone 4S. Couldn't connect until 7am. It's called demand.how do you know they were given away for free? Plus these are probably the "edition" line so no average user can buy it anyway.Hey if you accurately predict demand on launch day between 18...
Pulling sh1t out of your @ss again?
What's the deal with Angela sending these alert emails. Steve would never... /s
Supply issues solved or better than projected?When I ordered my iPhone 6, I recd it two weeks earlier than the estimated date.