or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Analysts to predict 120 MM iPhones for Fy16q1. Anything less spells Apple's doom.
Obviously you haven't taken a statistics class or performed a scientific survey.What are the demographics of the responders? Does it just rely on volunteers or did it reach out to those representative demographics? Which outlets did they track? What's the margin for error?Of course it's not going to be a blockbuster like iPhone or iPad. It's more strategic than anything else.
F U, govt. If there is a backdoor, anyone can attempt to crack it and some nefarious users could be successful. We shouldn't give up our freedoms for public safety.
Hogwash. He said Apple wasn't going to release numbers prior to launch. It's more strategic on its part rather than anything else.
Technicality. The lawsuit should just be dismissed.
Yea and the iPhone never had a removable battery or sd card but the sell record quantities year over year.
I remember when jobs released MobileMe. It was flawless and everyone still uses it...
"But because I actually think I am the intended: a nontech person who wouldn’t otherwise have too many gadgets (a phone, an iPad, a laptop), but who could be seduced into buying another because of its desirability."She got it wrong. It's not for her.
Aren't they valid options?
Because Apple never changed the sizes of its "screens" on previous products. Why is everyone looking at the iPhone/iPad in a vacuum?