or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Sarcasm noted.
No one is complaining about rewards. It's the fact they had NFC enabled and then disabled it due to Apple Pay.
I don't think so. I think it was MasterCard that started the "tap to pay". Googs just piggybacked on that. (Not saying anything negative).
If Sammy can pay for positive reviews, Walmart can too.
To be fair, they may have Android devices without NFC.
I hear you. I don't use Apple Pay yet until discover gets on board.They shouldn't have installed the NFC terminals if they weren't going to use them. It's easier to add than it is to remove.
Absolutely. The media companies own a lot of networks so to keep those niche networks operating, they'll charge more for the popular ones.
And that's Google's promotion of Wallet. It didn't work out for them. Plus how many android devices have NFC?I predict in due time, you'll see the Apple Pay logo if that is what Apple wants.
Like you said, they already have NFC terminals. If they didn't have them, it wouldn't have been this cluster for them.
Let's be honest here, Google wallet has been around for awhile. CurrentC didn't deem them a threat. Apple Pay comes along and they are scared.