or Connect

Posts by jungmark

I'm not talking about forked versions of Android. Google services are "baked in" with a license agreement. Googs can easily add "you must also push any and all Android updates within 60 days of availability to end users for at least 18 months after device's initial release. "
They can force them to use Google services so why can't they force them to upgrade Android when available?
And your hatred of Christians is also intolerable.
Not a good analogy. If an app has an update, it'll be in iTunes and the user can update it at will. When Googs has an update, the user may not be able to update because Googs somehow doesn't have power to force it out. Google has that Open Alliance group and it appears they have no teeth.
Why does it bother you? You updated, right? It's available so users need to download and update.
Actually I don't think it's the Korean courts defending its own, but just that Sammy wrote a bigger check.
Ok the example from the poster was wrong. You can have Blackberry and Apple.
Fun thread already.
That's what, 2MM phones?Back to the topic. My company will deny network access to devices that aren't upgraded by March. I'm sure other companies are doing the same. I want to see what kind of spike would happen this weekend.
" The system is sensitive enough that the chance of a random match for one finger is 1 in 50,000. " NYT headline: iPhone touch ID less secure in major cities. Still I wonder what develops from this for Apple.