or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Apple didn't gut them. The companies themselves got lazy and complacent as Apple zoomed by.Happy Hannukah to those who celebrate.
Wait, does that mean I won't get a $2 iTunes gift card? /sHurrah for common sense.Actually Apple is glad there is a verdict. Can't be sued again for this issue.I hope the judge says to the lawyers: now that you've wasted all of our time, pay Apple its legal fees and reimburse us for court fees.
Sold out means nothing without quantity.If Sammy can pay for good reviews, it wouldn't surprise me if Xiaomi did as well.
Fishing expedition.
Finally a judge that understands there's more to antitrust issues than pricing. What's that sound? I think it's Bezos trying to write a big check to Judge Jacobs's favorite charity.
But they'll make it up in volume! /s
First, he went to Alabama NG. Second, there is no draft. Third, he's not the only politician to avoid Vietnam. Fourth, Canada will be turned into a prison colony.
Suppose to? They pay all US taxes they are legally required to pay. Don't like the laws? Change them.As for hoarding cash, many people hoard cash to save for retirement, children and rainy days.
Jesse "Where's the camera" Jackson. Smh.
Well if he wrote "All ios malware requires a jailbreak," some fool would find one obscure one and then label him a fanboy Apple MFer.Still don't jailbreak your phone.