or Connect

Posts by jungmark

Well in some states, you do need third parties to sell cars by law.I still don't buy this project. It'll take years before it ever sees the light of day. Apple will need to get in the tire business as I doubt they'll trust others to make tires for the car.
No way Apple builds its own car. Apple likes to control everything it can. With cars, there are so many moving parts plus you have to work with the existing parts available. I do think it may be working on a more integrated brain of the car. Using Touch ID to remote unlock or start a car among other options.
Primary card. I do have a MasterCard associated with ApplePay.
How is that disappointing? Tell you what, I'll consider you a success once you make $15 MM a year. Otherwise you're a failure.
Still waiting for Discover...
Well 49" is too small for my room and 80" is way too big. 49" is probably too big for most apartments.
Ok. It's like having one beer instead of two beers. Or having Matt Smith as the Doctor over your favorite. Again, still good but not great.Why is the outcome only binary: mega-hit or failure.
Did you write that with a straight face? RIM couldn't believe the iPhone was possible. If Apple were to produce a set, it would be the entire package and not just a spec list.I hope not. How many sizes do they need to produce? How much more expensive than comparable sets? The upgrade cycle is also a lot longer than iPhone and Macs.
This is idiotic. 10 MM would be a solid double off the top of the wall.Keep trolling. Apple rarely announces what it hopes to get in new markets. You have no clue what the internal targets are.
I think Apple's just following Hollywood's lead. I don't think the content creators can show guns in the posters and such. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but it is what it is.