or Connect

Posts by jungmark

1. Christmas is day on the calendar. Enjoy it.Unless of course you updated your calendar and put Generic Winter Holiday or Generic Holiday #8.2. Did I say that attacks my religion? I'd just correct the person.
Point to any of my posts where I say non- Christians are heathens or scum. I'll wait. You're projecting your own biases.
Fine. We should rename all holidays as Generic Holiday #1, #2, #3, etc. they have names for reasons.If you have twins, do you put on their cake: Happy Birthday, Twins.How is saying Merry Christmas imposing my religion? It's not like a give them a baby Jesus figurine and a bible.
Bullshit. Religion knows no colors. Happy Holidays is so impersonal. It's like giving cash as a gift.Read my post again. Merry Christmas.
1. Wtf are you talking about? You can't tolerate Christians celebrating Christmas. You can't tolerate any religious celebrations and you mask it with a generic "Happy Holidays" greeting. If you were really tolerant, you would find out what they celebrate and address them appropriately.2. It is in the US.
And you're being irrational in stating I was getting upset that other religions have holidays around Christmas. That is most certainly not the case as I've stated previously. You rather dilute the meaning just so a small minority doesn't feel bad. Btw, would you say happy thanksgiving in the US since the Native Americans aren't particular fond of it?
Who's getting upset? You atheists are upset that Religious holidays are mentioned in public. God forbid you see from a public sidewalk churches decorated for Christmas.Again, I'll say Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate it, I'll ask what you do celebrate? Good day.
Why? I answered that. I don't celebrate a generic holiday.What kind of bullshit are you spewing? If you're Jewish, I'll tell you to have a happy Hannakuh. If you're athiest, I'll tell you to have a good day. If you're an asshole, I'd tell you to **** off.
I celebrate Christmas and not a generic holiday. I'm offended by "Happy Holidays".
How does "Happy Holidays" acknowledge other religions? It doesn't. It groups them into some PC crap phrase. Merry Christmas or Happy Hannakuh.