or Connect

Posts by jungmark

It's an amazing number. Beware the trolls.
Have you , I dunno, talked to an Apple genius? Or does complaining about it on the Internet fix your issue?
Cook was speaking as a friend of Jobs. As a friend he considers it's exploitive for others to see the life of the friend as entertainment. Sorkin was spreading lies.
First people say Apple needs to lobby DC more, now Apple is to cozy with DC. Who else is better than the CEO of Apple to express his concerns.Google's there in spirit by spying on the festivities.
You do know that D&D was influenced by the LOTR trilogy.Adults love them because they read the books as children and now have a worthy interpretation on film.
Bugs never existed before Jobs died. That is truth as I found it on the Internet.I hope Cook says to POTUS, "now about the DOJ's bogus investigation..."
I'm pretty sure Siri did this prior to iOS 9.
The book was iCon and it was removed from the Apple Store as someone already chimed in on that. But thanks for being all righteous without the correct facts.I can see how "the Bank Job" fits in. I never knew Steve robbed s bank.Of course if Apple did remove all Jobs books, you'd be accusing them of censorship.Please. Apple has supplier reports that show otherwise. It's practical the only company that works to improve workers conditions/pay in China. It's also one of the...
Sorkin is exploiting a dead man to make money. I was going to see the film.Apple isn't exploiting anyone.
Hey Sorkin, prove that Apple uses child labor or shut the Frak up.