or Connect

Posts by jhromeror

Answer: People with iOS devices spend more than any other mobile platform.
Today those patents might not be worth as much as when the infringement took place. Back then they were worth a lot as it took them to shift the industry to a new wave of products and more important: a shift of power from the Mobile Phone Carriers into the hands of the Hardware and Software Manufacturers. LG, Motorola, Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, HTC, etc. were all doing the same thing. Apple completely changed the marketplace and change pda-phones into...
It will be in the works until Microsoft acknowledges that iOS and Android are the leading mobile platforms. They will release it first on their own devices in a last (and very desperate) attempt to gain market share. I guess it wont make much difference. Creating a complex document is not something useful in a mobile device or using touch interfaces. 
If you are going to make a 55" tablet why they didn't fit a cup holder is beyond reason! 
Maybe FOX hired "Oompa Loompas" and they have regular sized tablets in front of them. /S
It is not a feature war, it is all about how it gets implemented. How transparent it is. I guess Samsung will put a fingerprint reader like the ones we get in some laptops. From the rumors we assume Apple will place it in the home button.  On the software side I hope this introduces the option to have personalized icon layouts for different users of a device and encryption.
    Maybe in Norway... NSA is Norwegian Security Agency....
That means Samsung is doing great, lots of new products on the pipeline. Again, Apple is doomed. The market is going to reward samsung and punish Apple stock some more.   /Zarkasm
It just looks like a D-Link Cloud Gigabit Router... http://www.asuslaptop.co.uk/prodimages/D-Link_DIR-826L_Cloud_Gigabit_Router_N600_DIR-826L_B_1_medium.jpg And the back of the new Airport is kind of the same.
This feature just made me remember about quarterdeck's QEMM, it had a feature called MagnaRAM, that did the exact same thing. Compressed memory to avoid physical paging. This idea is not new, but with the amount of waste all those XML structures have while in-memory the gains will be worth the CPU effort. Patents for these might be 20 or 30 years old.