or Connect

Posts by Technarchy

Looks big, but I'll deal with it.
 Isn't that a paradox? If nothing leaked we wouldn't have been talking about it.
"You mean the one of which we’ve seen no parts, leaks, or any evidence whatsoever? Good luck with that."Would like some fries with your crow?
I'd have to hold both in my hand before deciding, but the 4.7" alone is a lot less likely to get me out of my Galaxy S5, especially if it is saddled with 1gb of RAM.
What the hell do people expect from a Chinese company, or China in general?   You have to be on drugs to buy any device loading up with Chinese software.
I switched form the iPhone 5S to the Samsung S5 in April.   The S5 battery life is very good. It buries the 5S, and in a pinch, the power saving mode got me through another 4 hours on a measly 7% battery life.   I don't know what iPhone 6 has to offer, but this whole form over function routine is concerning. I don't need a thinner phone as much as I need a longer lasting phone.
Sharp needs to remember what they were like until Apple extended a lifeline.   http://www.zdnet.com/apple-bailed-out-sharp-to-the-tune-of-2bn-last-quarter-analyst-7000007092/
This is perfectly fine to me.  
Unlikely.   Samsung's big push for Q3 and Q4 will be the Galaxy Note 4.
Looks good. Just needs the 5.5" screen to complete things.