or Connect

Posts by Technarchy

I don't care if they jump.   Only a mentally unstable fool would threaten to jump off a roof anyway. This is not the act of a sane, rational person.   Don't like your job...quit and return in eating rats and dogs in some shit hole village. Problem solved.
My first tablet was the Asus Transformer. As a product is sucked horribly, but the keyboard dock integration was done very well.   iPad has crappy clamshells and some other blah solutions, but from the looks of it, The Brydge seems to have nailed it.   Sorta pricey, but the hinge, locking system, and stereo audio are all winners. I was considering the Logitech Ultrathin, but this looks like it might be the better...
This trial has really made android and Google look terrible.   Apple should starve Google for biting the hand that feeds. Start with dumping google maps.
Please. No one buys it.iOS does not need these massive overhauls every year because it doesn't suck and Steve was right when he said it was 5 years ahead if not more.Android has these massive OS overhauls because they are crooks and need to get around patent litigation in addition to the software being so bad that it needs to be gutted often to improve the abysmal user experience and performance issues.Android is bad software that can't be fixed with better hardware.
    I'm actually going to agree with you on this.    The HTC One X is utterly stunning. It looks and feels incredible. The screen is the first that actually looks better than the iPhone Retina display. It makes a big screen look really good. In terms of build quality it has some slight quirks. It's such a good looking phone that putting a cover on it should be a crime.   The downside is it runs android, with the same android issues. 
    In relation to overall thickness, .4mm is pretty significant. The difference in your hand would be instantly tangible. 
I actually agree. Windows 8 is a bigger deal than some on here think for a few reasons.   I'm considering overhauling my current PC hardware and installing Windows 8, but for sure I am adding a new Apple desktop as well. Just waiting for the Sandy Bridge refresh with the biggest and baddest graphics you can get.
It's still just a lateral move from android to android. All the same issues in a new casing. I was with android for 3 years before the iPhone. I came to the conclusion that android sucks and I see nothing introduced in the last 8 weeks that would make me change my mind in the slightest.
I think the Lumia 900 has a much better user experience and build quality than anything in the android world now or ever before. If Apple was not an option, I would get the Lumia long before any android phone.
I have an iPad if I want a larger screen. However, would I burst into flames if the next iPhone has a 4" screen? No, but I have no desire to see Apple join the obnoxious android phone size club.