or Connect

Posts by Technarchy

I think the Lumia 900 has a much better user experience and build quality than anything in the android world now or ever before. If Apple was not an option, I would get the Lumia long before any android phone.
I have an iPad if I want a larger screen. However, would I burst into flames if the next iPhone has a 4" screen? No, but I have no desire to see Apple join the obnoxious android phone size club.
All Google is doing is trying to expand the android net for search and ads. Google does not care about quality products or a positive user experience. They want your private information so they can monetize it. That is their business. That is all they care about, to the extent that they will even bypass Safari's security measures to steal private information. Apple has been in the business of making quality products that people love for 30 years. It shows. It's...
I got to play with the Lumia 900 today for about 20 minutes. Build quality and materials are top notch. Much better than anything in the android world currently. Windows Phone looks great, and is blistering fast and repsonsive. Animations and transition effects are seamless. Not a hint of lag anywhere. It makes the best android phone look sluggish and pathetic in comparison. Screen is slightly pixelated at times because of the low res. Blacks are deep, colors are...
Agreed. If Apple makes a bigger screen iPhone they will have a good reason for it beyond just following the competition's design trends. And I don't think the next iPhone will rehash the 4S design. It will look different. The A5X on a smaller, lower resolution screen would be disgustingly powerful as well. Running the same core hardware as the new iPad makes sense for many good reasons.
I don't think so. The iPhone 3GS outsold every single large screen android phone in 2011. If large screens were so desirable that would not happen.
I think Apple will increase the screen size just to accomadate a larger battery. 3.9" to 4" is what I am thinking. I have an iPad and personally don't need or want a larger phone.
Google thought it up it up all on their own. Apple wasn't a factor at all...right? Larry Page is a douche, and android sucks balls.
I wish Steve were alive to reply. It would be a legendary retort.
If Oracle, Apple, Microsoft, and just about everyone else has their way, this will come true. This is what happens when you roll out a half baked stolen product.http://www.businessinsider.com/googl...android-2012-4