or Connect

Posts by Technarchy

Possible but probably unlikely when demand remains strong for the i4S on all 3 carriers, and a summer release would mean the i4S would be killed off in 8 months. Apple doesn't normally cut their releases that short either. iPhone 4 and 8 GB: June 29, 2007 16 GB: February 5, 2008 iPhone 3G 16 GB: June 8, 2009 Black 8 GB: June 4, 2010 iPhone 3GS 16 and 32 GB: June 19, 2009 Black 8 GB: June 24, 2010 iPhone 4 GSM (Black): June 24, 2010 CDMA (Black): February 10, 2011 White:...
Don't start counting those chickens yet.Windows 8 will be inescapable in a few months, the Metro UI will become ubiquitous overnight. People will naturally gravitate to something familiar, just as Mac users gravitate to the iPad and iPhone. And now that Microsoft now has their own de facto hardware unit in Nokia, they can steer clear of the nightmare that android experiences with HTC, Samsung and everyone else.
Since the iPad is now just...an iPad Does that mean there will be no more talk of iPhone5 or iPhone6 or iPhone-4G. Will it just be iPhone? Seems like a logical move on Apple's part.
Get the i4S. The next iPhone is too far away to worry about.
What exactly would be the point of having 48-bit color. How many colors do you think the human eye can discern? Do you think 120 frames per second are better than 60 frames per second as well?
Much ado about nothing. AT&T calls HSPA+ 4G, and I like seeing when I actually have coverage.
There are plenty of tablets with SD slots that can't sell one percent of what the iPad does. Clearly it isn't all that important of a feature.
I was not a fan of the iPad when it first dropped. However the app selection and iOS improvements have really given the product a usefulness that far exceeds my initial impressions. What really won me over was the fact that other tablets were so awful, and still are to this day. Only the very recent Windows 8 tablet looks like it might be a viable contender and it is 3 years late to the party. I don't think it's wrong to be a won over skeptic.
I don't care if the iPad3 has LTE because I'll be buying the wi-fi only model anyway. I don't need LTE at all in fact. LTE coverage just isn't where it needs to be for it to matter at this time. Maybe in another year it might factor into my decision making on a product, but for now, it's a non-issue that probably matters more to bloggers and android spec sheet monkeys. In terms of actual use, HSPA+ can keep me happy for a bit. The only thing I'd really like to see from...
Crushing? Really? I'm not seeing it?