or Connect

Posts by Technarchy

From day one I thought Apple forking the 5C and 5S could open the door to different size iPhones.   I hope it happens.
 I have the S5, and one handed operation works pretty brilliantly. It essentially converts the screen into a resizable window with one easy gesture.  There are certain times as you said, where one handed operation is very valuable. For me it's the gym and walking around town. One gesture and my 5.1" screen turns into a 16:9, 4" window just like my iPhone 5S. Very easy to use with one hand.  The bottom row has multitasking, home, and back buttons, and also a volume up/down...
 Credible iPhone 5 leaks appeared around this time in Feb 2012, but everyone blew them off. Accurate iPhone 5S leaks started in December of 2012 and early 2013. These leakers are getting good. Guess we'll see in 7 months.
So does this mean all the times I was harassed about using a Gameboy or Sony Walkman was unnecessary B.S.?
 This is genuine in my case. I work for one of the larger financial institutions in the nation, and we retired BES in March of this year and deployed Good and Airwatch as email solutions.
 Speak for yourself. I like the look of worn leather.  More importantly it feels phenomenal in the hand.
Who knew back then that the iPod was the beginning of a monumental shift in the way we think of "computers" in our daily lives?   I hated the iPod at first. I was all into the Sony Mini Disc format, but finally gave in and got a Nano years later as a gift. It was my first Apple product. 
 This is a myth. They have almost nothing in common.  New? YesRefreshing? I certainly think so. I like Windows Phone quite a bit.Similar to iOS7? Not even close, and anyone that actually has spent time would both would agree. 
 Microsoft is giving away Office for free because this phantom of "serious work" doesn't exist for most people. Sure Microsoft might have enterprise under the thumb, but that weight is shrinking daily as more users realize you don't need expensive and bloated Word, or Excel for the functions most people use. If Office was such a grand commodity, bet your ass Microsoft would not be giving it away. Don't be like the obtuse masses that said the iPad would be a flop because...
 I've been saying this since the A7 went public.  The Galaxy S5 will be shouting 64-bit in name only performance from the rooftops with no OS or software to support it, and the androidiots will eat it up.