or Connect

Posts by Technarchy

Probably a repackaged iPhone 4S with 4" Retina, LTE, unibody polycarbonate, and lightning port.   Apple could probably sell that for $400 off contract and recycle that design for the next few years with marginal updates. Throw in a selection of iPod touch like colors and you've got the perfect hook for a budget iPhone that is more palatable to emerging markets and budget minded consumers.   More importantly, it frees up Apple to go balls out on the iPhone 6 without...
If you have a valuable skill you should be able to market that skill to whomever for the highest salary possible. Tech companies getting in the way of that should be punished. Seen another way, this anti-compete measure is pretty much a blacklist that hurts someone's ability to earn a living.
50 million? That's it? Android had 50 million activations every minute. Apple can't compete without a 6", 4K phablet...and a stylus...
What, no Galaxy SIII sales numbers? I thought Samsung sold 1 trillion of those, and we are expected to believe this was done without a stronger presence in the USA market...uh huh...
OSX devices are more popular now than ever before. That's probably the biggest factor.
I bet that's exactly what happens...
A bigger display would be mean nothing to me personally without bolstered software capabilities to take advantage of the larger display. A 5", 1080p iPhone that just gives me a couple of icons just isn't that exciting to me. I'm more concerned about iOS7 than iPhone 5S at this point. Cleaning up some of the weaknesses in iOS would be vastly more beneficial to the current and future iphone owners.
After every update, some people complain about reduced battery life. Literally, every update.   If true, add up all the updates and no iPhone should last longer than 15 minutes.
Looks like a bad translation for sure.   I bet they meant something like iPhone+   Or maybe the internal codename really is Math.   Who knows?
Do the opposite of what Sculley says. Make a 5", 1080p Newton successor. Go even more upmarket.