or Connect

Posts by Technarchy

The unlimited data and frequent upgrade flexibility is appealing. I think I might open a T-Mobile line in August, take it for a spin and see how it fits in my environment. If it looks good, I might just change over in time for iPhone 5S. I have no loyalty to AT&T. The high prices and 24 months upgrade cycle is getting old.
It's never a matter of what these devices can do, but rather how well they do it.   And as a Windows 8 user, the dual window touch interface is not all that good, while the task switching gesture of the iPad is quicker and more intuitive.
Swipe left with 4 fingers...swipe right with 4 fingers.    Simple enough...
There's equivalent virtual assistants that iOS users can download as well, which makes the original statement that much more idiotic.
    Directly from Google Play:          Here's the kicker, and it's as hilarious as hell. Google Now on iOS needs iOS 5 or later. This means more iOS devices have access to Google Now than Google's own Android operating system.   How's that fragmentation working out for you?
I never saw the appeal of Google Glass, and if someone were wearing it on their face while interacting with me, I would be concerned about not having their full attention, or getting recorded without permission.    Mind you, Google Glass is just the beginning and it's only a matter of time before we get a HUD with all types of information integrated into sunglasses, windshields, goggles, binoculars, etc etc.   With Google Glass, it's just not seamless or...
Sprint now has the cash to complete their network overhaul, and lord knows, they need to tend to their network which is basically falling apart. Anyone in a Sprint 3G only market knows exactly what I mean.   Nextel is dead, so now Sprint has wonderful 800Mhz spectrum repurposed for LTE   Then there is their 1.9Ghz and 2.5Ghz holdings, which puts Sprint in a position for some truly glorious tri-band LTE coverage   And now they can actually speed up their LTE...
  It's intellectually dishonest on numerous levels to classify this as solution.   Doubly so when everyone knows Google Play is the Detroit of mobile app stores.   Google's app governance and integrity is non-existant.    Example: I didn't know Infinity Blade 2 was on android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nicegame.goodstart.jqxq.srbuy.rgdtxm&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5uaWNlZ2FtZS5nb29kc3RhcnQuanF4cS5zcmJ1eS5yZ2R0eG0iXQ.   This...
No way in hell this had been addressed. That is android shillboy spin at best. This security hole goes back to every android handset sold since android 1.6 which was released in 2009.Google loves to state they have one trillion activations a day. Well one can extrapolate from that claim the sheer size of this issue affecting hundreds of millions of devices.So someone is claiming google has "addressed" the issue and pushed out a huge update that touches the very core of...
I don't get why people have so much interest in Apple's stock anyway. I come into contact with hundreds, if not thousands a products day that are made by publicly traded companies and I honestly couldn't tell you what the stock price of any of them.Good or bad, I think Apple's stock price is mostly troll fodder. All these android trolls will be quick to tell you Apple lost 10 points but couldn't begin to tell you the stock price of Sony, LG, Samsung, or HTC.