or Connect

Posts by Technarchy

I work in a federal facility that is basically a concrete bunker with few windows and my AT&T LTE reception is always good.   Sprint on the other hand...in that same building 3G and Wimax were both at zero bars.
I think some here are over reacting and overstating Android's security vulnerabilities.   These things always get fixed with the latest software updates, so there's nothing to be concerned about at all.   Just wait for the Jelly Bean update and all will be fine...any day now... 
    $299 is wishful thinking at best, and $200 is not going to happen.   How is an iPhone Lite supposed to come in under the price of an iPod Touch when a phone has far more complex silicon?   Adding cellular support to any iPad adds $130 to the price.   The cheapest iTouch is currently $229 sans rear camera. Add the camera and plastics and you probably end up with a $250 device. Add your cellular radio which we know is a $130 mark up and suddenly you have a $380 phone....
The all white version of this iPhone would sell like a monster at $400-450   Same specs as the current 5th Gen iPod Touch is my prediction.
I don't care. I only use Safari on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone.   Tried some other browsers and went right back to Safari.
  Probably a repackaged iPhone 4S with 4" Retina, LTE, unibody polycarbonate, and lightning port.   Apple could probably sell that for $400 off contract and recycle that design for the next few years with marginal updates. Throw in a selection of iPod touch like colors and you've got the perfect hook for a budget iPhone that is more palatable to emerging markets and budget minded consumers.   More importantly, it frees up Apple to go balls out on the iPhone 6 without...
If you have a valuable skill you should be able to market that skill to whomever for the highest salary possible. Tech companies getting in the way of that should be punished. Seen another way, this anti-compete measure is pretty much a blacklist that hurts someone's ability to earn a living.
50 million? That's it? Android had 50 million activations every minute. Apple can't compete without a 6", 4K phablet...and a stylus...
What, no Galaxy SIII sales numbers? I thought Samsung sold 1 trillion of those, and we are expected to believe this was done without a stronger presence in the USA market...uh huh...
OSX devices are more popular now than ever before. That's probably the biggest factor.