or Connect

Posts by ExceptionHandler

"Amateur hour is over" http://mashable.com/2011/05/06/playbook-amateur-hour/ I did see some one on the train yesterday using a blackberry... I felt pity for him.
Most of my family have iphone 5S's or 6's. The ones who have the 6 and the others who don't who have held it to try it out all agree the 6 is slightly too big. I'm in the boat where I'm not a fan of the size but want the new features, so I'd probably end up getting the next one regardless. I like the size of the 5. Somewhere around 4-4.2 is my sweet spot.
I keep my apple chargers at home always plugged into wall. Out and about I use third party chargers/batteries and not single purpose ones like the one in this article. They are over priced - the one I linked to is $20 cheaper and does more.Usb is the universal charger...
http://www.amazon.com/ALLPOWERS-10000mAh-Dual-Port-Portable-Technology/dp/B00KSTC3WG%3Fpsc%3D1%26SubscriptionId%3DAKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q%26tag%3Dduckduckgo-iphone-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00KSTC3WG10000 mah, solar powered, ac powered, 2x usb... Thought about one of these? I thought I had seen one with more than 2 (4x usb? Can't remember).
I don't get it... Wouldn't this just be an unnecessary middle man layer? Why not just adhere to the homekit api directly? Unless this is for those tinkerers that want to wire things up without getting a homekit certified all in one product? Side note: For some reason, the phrase "internet of things" gets on my nerves...
We are living in a Romans 1 society today. History is repeating itself. Atheism and naturalism are religions just as Christianity is a religion. An atheistic worldview is inconsistent, presupposes Christianity, and borrows things from Christianity. If we are the result of random chance, why does it matter that my posting of scripture offends? If you were consistent in your worldview, you wouldn't care about what information I'm disseminating, because when it's all...
Romans 1:18 - 32 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew...
I await the comments of our resident liberal wacko's... Oh wait...
This is absurdly useless. Plus I'd imagine if you tap on the "empty" space where normal apps would've been that it will take you into safari. What is minimalistic about having multiple useless invisible icons? I think that goes against the idea of minimalism.
How many of us will try to hold their iPhone up close to their face after reading this? I did. Felt weird and there would have to be some sort of software to account for the blurriness...