or Connect

Posts by ExceptionHandler

I sold my 16 GB 4s for $350 on eBay when the 5s had been out for 2 weeks. I keep all the original packaging/parts and put it all back together. My phone was in like new condition, except maybe the battery.
Capability and wanting are 2 different things. Wanting something doesn't make it right. What you're saying only confirms that it is mutable choice and therefor not a civil rights issue.
Anybody else find the blue face pictured in the article creepy?
Says who? You? That's not a way to convince anyone your position is correct. All you've done is resort to ad hominem/bandwagon attacks because you can't come up with a well thought out argument to counter mine. Nice.
When I was instructed by my parents and reaffirmed from the bible.
You don't get to choose whether your male or female. That's a civil rights issue because that is immutable. That is determined at biologically at conception. Having a sexual preference is a choice, whether right or wrong, so it's not a civil rights issue. Pretending to be another gender when your not is a choice, so again, not a civil rights issue.
This is not civil rights. Civil rights refers to immutable characteristics a person has, such as ethnicity, skin color, and birth assigned gender (can't believe I have to qualify that). It doesn't matter how much wants to change their gender, how much they change their appearance, or how much they act the part, who they are attracted to - it is what you choose to do - aka a its "mutable". You are still male or female because you haven't changed your genes (xx, xy). All...
Oh so it's only ok for you and the LGBT to impose their beliefs on us?Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear declines to hold special session to create accommodations for clerks not wanting to perform same-sex marriages, says they need to comply with the court’s ruling.“Christian Colleges’ Right to Deny Married Housing for Gay Couples Is ‘on the Edge of the Indefensible,’ Barry Lynn...
If there has to be a physical hub in the home, I still stand by apple putting it into their network hardware or in some third category outside of Apple TV or router. The apple tv just doesn't make sense as a "hub" in my mind. In my opinion it would be like making a toaster and blender into one device, or even those combination DVD/VHS players to a degree.
Not everyone has an Apple TV either. I guess the ideal solution would be to associate homekit devices with your iCloud account - then there is no need to buy a hub, you just hook them up to your account. However, that would be become a pain for adding and removing HA devices as more are adopted into the home.