or Connect

Posts by ExceptionHandler

I agree. Benjamin Franklin once said, "if we restrict liberty to attain security we will lose them both".
Newsflash, we already knew it wasn't a Christian nation. But it was at one point based on Christian principles because the founding fathers saw merit in them, whether they were Christian or not themselves.This question can easily be turned towards the lgbt movement as well: what makes you think you deserve special treatment?
Amen brother in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Dude, read Song of Solomon! There are a bunch of allegorical references to oral sex. It's hard not to get a boner reading it. The bible doesn't condemn it, but rather encourages it as long as it is in the context of a monogamous relationship.
No it doesn't. As for religious texts, the bible is probably the most conisistent. Most "apparent" contradictions can be reasoned about in a logical manner, especially after understanding the literary context, the culture of the day, and going back to the original Hebrew or Greek. Full meaning of a particular Hebrew or Greek word(s) may not be easily conveyed in English, which is why in order to fully understand and appreciate a particular text, you need to get to the...
I forgot to add it is because of this, true believers are more tolerant than secular liberals.
For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in...
"Amateur hour is over" http://mashable.com/2011/05/06/playbook-amateur-hour/ I did see some one on the train yesterday using a blackberry... I felt pity for him.
Most of my family have iphone 5S's or 6's. The ones who have the 6 and the others who don't who have held it to try it out all agree the 6 is slightly too big. I'm in the boat where I'm not a fan of the size but want the new features, so I'd probably end up getting the next one regardless. I like the size of the 5. Somewhere around 4-4.2 is my sweet spot.
I keep my apple chargers at home always plugged into wall. Out and about I use third party chargers/batteries and not single purpose ones like the one in this article. They are over priced - the one I linked to is $20 cheaper and does more.Usb is the universal charger...